Altu, Sallins Road, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 XHH7
€425,000 - Guide Price For Sale by AuctionArrange a Viewing
Auction DetailsLawlor's Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare.
30th Oct 15:00
- Built in 1955 and later extended.
- Appealing family home in prime location.
- Extends to a generous 145.5m2 approximately.
- Monitored alarm.
- Large sunny and very private rear garden with mature trees, lawn, hedging and decking.
- Gravel drive to front with parking for 8 cars.
- Gas fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Carpets and blinds included.
- A short stroll to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities and canal side walks.
- Within walking distance of most Naas schools both primary and secondary.
- Short drive to Junction 9 of the N7/M7 and the Arrow rail line in Sallins.
The well proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room/living room, utility, bathroom, 3 bedrooms (main en-suite) and garage.
The considerable gardens to the front and rear are low maintenance and very private, with mature trees, lawn and hedging. The deck in the rear garden is bathed in sun all day.
Altus convenient position beside Naas Town Centre allows easy access to its many shops, boutiques, restaurants, hospital and local schools, both primary and secondary. The M7 and the rail link at Sallins are just a short drive away.
Solicitors with carriage of sale:
Phone 045 438305 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The large and bright hallway leads to all main rooms. It has access via a Stira stairs to the large attic (partly floored).
- Sitting Room
- 4.50m x 4.27m (14'9" x 14'0")
- The very spacious sitting room, with large bay window has a feature fireplace of marble with a wooden surround.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- At the centre of this home is the kitchen/dining/living room. The large u shaped room is filled with light from its many windows.
- Kitchen Area
- 3.85m x 3.62m (12'8" x 11'11")
- The kitchen is a bright and sunny room with Velux windows throwing light on the colourful Aga, framed with matching porcelain tiles. It offers a solid oak fitted kitchen with lots of storage, a breakfast bar and a large hotpress.
- Dining Area
- 3.62m x 3.30m (11'11" x 10'10")
- The dining area which has a carpet floor looks out over the rear garden.
- Living Area
- 7.00m x 3.37m (23' x 11'1")
- While the living area is large it is still a cosy space, with carpet floor and TV point.
- Utility Room
- 3.55m x 1.47m (11'8" x 4'10")
- The utility offers lots of built in storage and shelving. It includes a washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.55m x 4.47m (14'11" x 14'8")
- This is a very generous double room with front views through a large bay window. This room has laminate wooden floor, en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
- 2.41m x 1.85m (7'11" x 6'1")
- The fully tiled en-suite includes a bath, wc and whb.
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- 2.42m x 1.78m (7'11" x 5'10")
- With both hanging rails and shelving.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.55m x 3.02m (14'11" x 9'11")
- A spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, carpet floor and rear view.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.88m x 2.42m (9'5" x 7'11")
- A single room to the rear with carpet floor.
- Main Bathroom
- 2.70m x 1.71m (8'10" x 5'7")
- The bathroom is part-tiled, with whb, wc and wetroom style shower.
- 7.27m x 2.77m (23'10" x 9'1")
- The garage is attached to the house and offers opportunity for conversion.
Energy Performance Indicator: 457.11 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Town Centre, take the Sallins road, passing the church on the left hand side. Just after the right turn to Hollywood Park you will see the bungalow on the opposite side of the road behind the hedge. This is Altu.