Ardenode House, Ardenode, Ballymore Eustace, Co. Kildare, W91 KCP3
€795,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built in 1996 and extended in 2007.
- Set on 3 acres with gardens and paddocks.
- Imposing granite and brick exterior.
- Stunning living environment with light filled interiors.
- Extends to a generous 464.5m2 of accommodation.
- Includes a roomy self-contained apartment (188m2).
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Most rooms are of dual aspect.
- Extra high ceilings.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds and some light fittings included.
- Stanley Range, electric cooker, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer included.
- Sweeping tree lined driveway.
- Stables with 3 boxes and tackroom.
- Just four minutes drive to primary school, bus stop for secondary schools and Dublin Bus No.65 service to city centre.
- A 15 minute drive to Naas and 12 minutes to Blessington.
This house is a haven for entertaining. It boasts many large interconnecting reception rooms and outside a sandstone terrace stretches the width of the property. Included is a spacious self-contained apartment, with own entrance and courtyard. To the side of the property stand the stables, with a granite exterior, three boxes and tack room.
The gardens are substantial and well laid out, mostly in lawn, with a winding tree lined drive from the gated entrance and include many mature trees, raised flower beds and shrubs. The rear garden offers panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
Ardenode house is just a few minutes from Ballymore Eustace, a peaceful rural village, with a great sense of community yet within easy access of major road networks including the M7 and N81. It has award-winning pubs and restaurants, school, shops and a thriving GAA club. It is just 15 kms from Naas and 11 kms from Blessington, each with an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars, sporting facilities and secondary schools.
The well proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises hallway, sitting room, office, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, 5 bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom. Attic room. Apartment sitting room, kitchen/living/dining room, bedroom, loft bedroom and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.28m x 4.75m (17'4" x 15'7")
- The welcoming hallway boasts an impressive central staircase with gallery landings. It has an oak floor and cast-iron fireplace with gas fire.
- Sittiing Room
- 6.57m x 4.36m (21'7" x 14'4")
- The elegant sitting room of dual aspect is a bright room with 3m high ceilings, a maple floor and cast iron fireplace with tiled insert.
- 4.38m x 3.83m (14'4" x 12'7")
- The cosy office to the front has a maple floor, cast iron fireplace and a wonderful stained glass feature in the door to the dining room.
- 4.74m x 3.55m (15'7" x 11'8")
- In the kitchen an extensive range of handpainted kitchen units with granite worktops providing lots of storage. Their deep blue colour coordinates well with the blue of the oil-fired Stanley range cooker which is framed in an arch of redbrick. The kitchen includes a lovely arched window, Belfast sink, cooker with ceramic hob and double oven and integrated dishwasher. A brick archway leads to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 5.44m x 3.55m (17'10" x 11'8")
- The spacious formal dining room with large windows has a maple floor and leads to the family room.
- Family Room
- 6.95m x 4.36m (22'10" x 14'4")
- Step down into a light filled room of dual aspect, with large windows overlooking the garden, sliding doors to the terrace and Velux windows above. It features a vaulted ceiling of 4m with oak beams and a raised redbrick fireplace with stove and solid maple floor.
- Utility Room
- 4.36m x 3.45m (14'4" x 11'4")
- With lots of storage, Belfast sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Guest wc
- 2.25m x 0.97m (7'5" x 3'2")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- 8.80m x 3.56m (28'10" x 11'8")
- The vast conservatory has a marvellous atrium glass roof. It features a tiled floor and built-in storage cupboards.
- 5.54m x 4.70m (18'2" x 15'5")
- The gallery landing with two windows to front has a solid oak floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.12m x 4.37m (16'10" x 14'4")
- The master bedroom is a large double room with dual aspect windows, a carpet floor and walk-in wardrobe (2.06m x 1.615m).
- 1.94m x 1.83m (6'4" x 6'0")
- With whb, wc and electric shower unit (fully tiled).
- Bedroom 2
- 4.38m x 3.84m (14'4" x 12'7")
- Of dual aspect with views to front and side, this spacious double room has a pine floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.38m x 2.96m (14'4" x 9'9")
- This is a double bedroom with pine floor, fitted wardrobes and windows to front and side.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.07m x 3.18m (13'4" x 10'5")
- A double room to the rear with dual aspect, It has a varnished pine floor.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.60m x 2.97m (11'10" x 9'9")
- With rear views, this room has a carpet floor.
- 2.64m x 2.57m (8'8" x 8'5")
- The bathroom offers wc, whb with storage and bath with attractive mosaic tiling plus electric shower.
- The adjoining apartment has its own front door but there is also access via the conservatory.
- Sitting Room
- 6.51m x 5.46m (21'4" x 17'11")
- This is a splendid room with 5m high vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. It is filled with light from windows on three sides and Velux roof windows. It has a solid walnut floor and a fuel burning stove.
- 8.75m x 6.34m (28'8" x 20'10")
- This is another stunning room with vaulted ceiling, walnut floor and Velux windows. It has a raised open fireplace. The stairs leads to a loft bedroom. The kitchen features lots of cream units with walnut effect worktop. It includes fridge, washing machine and hot plate.
- Loft Bedroom
- 5.41m x 3.40m (17'9" x 11'2")
- With carpet floor.
- 5.76m x 3.14m (18'11" x 10'4")
- A roomy double with walnut floor and dual aspect windows.
- 3.10m x 2.04m (10'2" x 6'8")
- The bathroom is fully tiled and features a contemporary suite of wc, whb and quadrant shower unit with Mira electric shower.
- Attic Room
- 7.14m x 4.80m (23'5" x 15'9")
- Suitable for a variety of uses, this room is currently used as a bedroom. It has fitted wardrobes and desk, pine floor and Velux windows.
- 4.78m x 3.35m (15'8" x 11')
- The garage is fronted with granite and offers a range of shelving and an up and over door.
- Stable Block
- Block 1
- 2.71m x 2.57m (8'11" x 8'5")
- Block 2
- 4.33m x 3.63m (14'2" x 11'11")
- Block 3
- 3.60m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")
- Tack Room
- 5.84m x 5.81m (19'2" x 19'1")
- With sink.
Energy Performance Indicator: 178.77 kWh/m²/yr
From Ballymore Eustace, Follow the R4111. Cross the River Liffey and take the next right at Country Kitchens, following the sign for Kilcullen ( R413). Follow this road, passing the cemetery, and just after Ardenode Cross it is the first house on your right.