4, Ashgrove Avenue, Naas,, Co. Kildare, W91 WKW3
€269,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
24th Aug 10:30 - 10:45
- Built circa 1972.
- Extends to a generous 121m2 approximately.
- Large versatile reception rooms.
- PVC soffit and fascia.
- Oil fired heating.
- Double glazed PVC windows.
- Off street parking for 4 cars on cobblelock driveway.
- Rear garden in lawn with hedging.
- All appliances included.
- Short walk to Naas Town Centre.
- Walking distance of most Primary and Secondary schools in town.
- All carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange.
This is a bright and well-proportioned home, with large windows maximising the light into each room. It offers spacious family friendly accommodation with 3 bedrooms, 3 versatile reception rooms and a kitchen/dining room leading out to garden.
It is very centrally located, being a short walk to Naas town centre and many amenities, shops, schools, leisure centre, tennis club, Monread park and crèche. It is just a few minutes drive to the M7/N7 interchange and the Sallins Train Station and a short walk to the bus stop on the Dublin Road.
The accommodation briefly comprises living room, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, family room and bathroom. Upstairs 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Garage and shed outside.
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.13m x 1.95m (13'7" x 6'5")
- The bright hallway has a walnut laminate floor and an attractive open staircase.
- Living Room
- 4.15m x 3.82m (13'7" x 12'6")
- This is a large room with picture window. It features a laminate wooden floor and a cast iron fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.88m x 3.51m (19'3" x 11'6")
- The spacious kitchen has lots of cream units with display units and breakfast bar. It includes double oven, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. The floor is tiled. The dining area has a walnut floor and French doors leading to the patio outside.
- Inner Hallway
- 1.58m x 0.85m (5'2" x 2'9")
- With tiled floor and attic access.
- 2.23m x 1.49m (7'4" x 4'11")
- The bathroom is fully tiled and features a modern suite with wc, whb and quadrant shower unit with electric shower.
- Sitting Room
- 4.54m x 2.94m (14'11" x 9'8")
- This cosy room with views of the garden has a laminate wooden floor and a walk in storage unit (1.2m x 0.808m). Back door to garden.
- Family Room
- 4.13m x 2.71m (13'7" x 8'11")
- To the front of the house, this is a large room with laminate floor which could also be used as a fourth bedroom.
- 2.77m x 1.82m (9'1" x 6')
- With hotpress off and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.34m x 4.06m (14'3" x 13'4")
- To the front of the house this large double bedroom has a laminate floor and a walk-in wardrobe ( 1.64m x 1.15m)
- Bedroom 2
- 4.06m x 2.64m (13'4" x 8'8")
- A double room to the rear with laminate floor and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3
- 3.10m x 2.49m (10'2" x 8'2")
- This double room has a laminate wooden floor.
- 2.22m x 1.70m (7'3" x 5'7")
- The bathroom features wood panelling and has a suite of wc, whb and tiled walk-in shower unit with power shower.
- 4.7mm x 3.61m
- The block built garage with PVC door and window has a porcelain tiled floor, ceiling spotlights and storage heating.
- 3.90m x 2.46m (12'10" x 8'1")
- With freezer.
Energy Performance Indicator: 319.91 kWh/m²/yr
Coming into Naas on the Dublin road, pass the racecourse on your left. At the Hyundai garage take the right turn, and then turn left into Ashgrove. Take the next right onto Ashgrove Avenue and number 4 is on the right hand side.