23, Ashgrove Drive, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 VPX8
€298,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1972.
- Extends to 114m2 approximately of accommodation.
- Storage heating.
- Double glazed PVC windows .
- Attached garage with potential for conversion.
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Spacious rear garden in lawn with patio.
- All appliances included .
- Short walk to Naas town centre.
- Walking distance of most Primary and Secondary schools in town.
- All carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange or the Commuter train in Sallins with access to the docklands.
This is a bright and well-proportioned home, with large windows maximising the light into each room. It has an attached garage off the kitchen which would be suitable for conversion (subject to necessary planning permission). It is just waiting for a new owner to modernise and put their stamp on it.
It is very centrally located, being a short walk to Naas town centre and many amenities -shops, restaurants, bars, schools, leisure centre, tennis club, Monread Park and crèche. It is just a few minutes drive to the M7/N7 interchange and the Sallins Train station, and a short walk to the bus stop on the Dublin Road.
The accommodation briefly comprises downstairs -porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, living room, garage. Upstairs 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
- 1.80m x 0.86m (5'11" x 2'10")
- With tile floor and PVC sliding door.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.26m x 1.90m (10'8" x 6'3")
- The hallway has a carpet to floor and stairs and understairs storage.
- Sitting Room
- 3.8mm x 3.5m
- This is a spacious room with picture window. It features a marble fireplace with wooden surround and double doors to living room. It is currently used as a bedroom.
- Living Room
- 5.93m x 3.50m (19'5" x 11'6")
- This is a very bright room with two windows overlooking the garden. It has an oak laminate floor and door to the kitchen.
- 6.70m x 2.50m (22' x 8'2")
- The spacious kitchen is a sunny room overlooking the garden. It has lots of cream fitted units with tile splashback and linoleum floor. It includes a freestanding cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. With door to garage.
- 2.81m x 1.77m (9'3" x 5'10")
- This is a bright landing with hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.24m x 3.06m (13'11" x 10'0")
- To the front of the house this large double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and an oak linoleum floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.58m x 3.31m (11'9" x 10'10")
- A double room to the rear with carpet floor and fitted wardrobes with dressing table.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.00m x 2.50m (9'10" x 8'2")
- To the front, this room has built in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- Family Bathroom
- 2.20m x 1.66m (7'3" x 5'5")
- The bathroom has a suite of wc, whb and bath with an electric shower, with attractive tiling to floor and surrounds. Attic access.
- 4.57m x 2.56m (15' x 8'5")
- The attached garage is just off the kitchen and would be ideal for conversion. It has a range of shelving and an up-and-over door.
- To front the garden is in lawn with hedging. There is off street parking for 2 cars.The rear garden is in lawn with patio. Wooden shed 2.5m x 2m.
Energy Performance Indicator: 481.17 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main street, take the Dublin road, passing Maxol on your right. Just before the Hyundai garage, take the left turn. Follow the road then take the next left turn onto Ashgrove Drive. Number 23 will be on the left.