13, Ashgrove Park, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 KNK8
€285,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to a generous 119m2 approximatley of accommodation.
- Spacious family friendly accommodation.
- uPVC soffit and fascia.
- Oil fired heating and solid fuel stove.
- Fitted alarm system.
- Double glazed PVC windows.
- Ample off street parking.
- Cobblelock driveway.
- Rear garden in lawn with hedging.
- All appliances included.
- Short walk to Naas town centre.
- Walking distance of most Primary and Secondary schools in town.
- All carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange and commuter train in Sallins.
This is a bright, spacious, and well-proportioned home, with large windows maximising the light into each room.
It is set in the family friendly Ashgrove estate, just off the Dublin road. It is a very short walk to Naas Main street with all its shops, restaurants and bars and. It is an easy walk to many Primary and secondary schools, the Tennis club, Monread Park, GAA club, cinema and leisure centre.
It is just a few minutes drive to the M7/N7 interchange and the Sallins Train station, and a short walk to the bus stop on the Dublin road.
The accommodation briefly comprises downstairs living room, kitchen, dining room, guest wc and bedroom. Upstairs 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.15m x 1.90m (13'7" x 6'3")
- The hallway has a laminate wood floor and carpet to stairs. With understairs storage.
- Living Room
- 3.95mm x 3.85m
- This is a bright room with a large picture window. It features a cast iron fireplace with marble surround and solid fuel stove. With archway to dining area.
- Dining Room
- 4.82m x 3.29m (15'10" x 10'10")
- The dining room has French doors leading to the patio and a laminate wood floor
- 4.80m x 3.90m (15'9" x 12'10")
- The spacious kitchen is a sunny room of dual aspect with French doors leading to the garden. It has lots of cream shaker style cabinets and a large island with seating and lots of storage. It has an attractive tiled splashback and porcelain tiled floor. It includes ceramic hob, double oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge
- Guest WC
- 1.80m x 0.90m (5'11" x 2'11")
- With wc and whb, it is fully tiled.
- Bedroom 1
- 6.00m x 3.00m (19'8" x 9'10")
- This is a large room with picture window to front. It would be suitable for a variety of uses. It has a laminate wood floor and doors to both the hall and kitchen.
- Upstairs landing
- Landing 2.7m x 1.8m.
- This is a bright landing with hotpress off and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.21m x 2.80m (13'10" x 9'2")
- To the front of the house this large double bedroom has a wall of fitted wardrobes and laminate beech floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.00m x 2.74m (13'1" x 9')
- A double room to the rear with laminate floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.00m x 2.49m (9'10" x 8'2")
- To the front, this room has built in wardrobe and laminate wood floor.
- Family Bathroom
- 2.20m x 1.70m (7'3" x 5'7")
- The bathroom it fully tiled. It includes bath with electric shower, wc, whb and heated towel rail. Attic access
- To front the driveway is in cobblelock with a flowerbed. There is off street parking for 3 cars approximately.The rear garden is very private. It is in lawn with conifer hedging.
Energy Performance Indicator: 228.33 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main street, take the Dublin road, passing Maxol on your right. Just before the Hyundai garage, take the left turn. Follow the road straight and number 13 will be on the left.