29, Ashgrove Park, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 KVT8
€250,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1972.
- Extends to 91m2 approximately of accommodation.
- Large south facing rear garden.
- PVC soffit and fascia.
- Oil fired heating.
- Double glazed PVC windows.
- Large attached garage with potential for conversion.
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Spacious rear garden in lawn with hedging and shrubs.
- All appliances included.
- Short walk to Naas town centre.
- Walking distance of most Primary and Secondary schools in town.
- All carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange or the commuter train in Sallins with access to the docklands.
This is a bright and well-proportioned home, with large windows maximising the light into each room. It has a large south facing rear garden and a garage off the kitchen which would be suitable for conversion (subject to necessary planning permission). It is just waiting for a new owner to modernise and put their stamp on it.
It is very centrally located, being a short walk to Naas town centre and many amenities -shops, restaurants, bars, schools, leisure centre, tennis club, Monread Park and crèche. It is just a few minutes drive to the M7/N7 interchange and the Sallins Train station, and a short walk to the bus stop on the Dublin road.
The accommodation briefly comprises porch, entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, garage. Upstairs 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
- 1.80m x 0.86m (5'11" x 2'10")
- With tile floor and PVC sliding door.
- Entrance Hallway
- 3.45m x 1.90m (11'4" x 6'3")
- The hallway has a carpet floor and an attractive open tread staircase.
- Living Room
- 3.98mm x 3.83m
- This is a spacious room with picture window. It features a stone fireplace and hearth, built- in shelving and carpet floor. Double doors to dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.89m x 3.50m (19'4" x 11'6")
- The spacious kitchen/dining room is a sunny room with two windows overlooking the garden. It has lots of cream fitted units and a breakfast bar. It includes a cooker and fridge freezer. There is a storage cupboard (0.9m x 0.9m) with hooks and shelving and door to garage
- 2.81m x 1.77m (9'3" x 5'10")
- This is a bright landing with hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.16m x 3.04m (13'8" x 10')
- To the front of the house this large double bedroom has built in wardrobes and dressing table and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.06m x 3.43m (13'4" x 11'3")
- A double room to the rear with carpet floor and fitted wardrobes with dressing table.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.00m x 2.49m (9'10" x 8'2")
- To the front, this room has built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.16m x 1.73m (7'1" x 5'8")
- The bathroom has a suite of wc, whb and bath. Attic access.
- 5.91m x 2.45m (19'5" x 8'0")
- The large garage is just off the kitchen and would be ideal for conversion. It contains the boiler and washing machine.
- To front the garden is in lawn with hedge and flower beds. There is off street parking for 2 cars. The rear garden is in lawn with hedging and shrubs.
Energy Performance Indicator: 356.69 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main street, take the Dublin Road, passing Maxol on your right. Just before the Hyundai garage, take the left turn. Follow the road straight and number 29 will be on the left.