220, Aylmer Park, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 AHEO
€315,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
20th Apr 11:15 - 11:30
- Built circa 1998.
- Extends to 137m2 approximately.
- Many versatile reception rooms.
- Low maintenance exterior finish.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed Upvc windows.
- PVC fascia and soffits.
- Floored attic.
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- The gardens are in lawn with an array of shrubs and hedging.
- A short walk to amenities such as school, crèche, cinema, leisure centre, sporting facilities and Shopping centre.
- Close access to the M7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- 5.3m x 1.8m (17'4" x 5'11")
- This is a bright and welcoming hallway with a solid oak floor.
- 4.9m x 2.7m (16'0" x 8'8")
- This room with a laminate wood floor is currently used as a Treatment room but would be suitable for a variety of uses.
- Living Room
- 6.2m x 3.7m (20'3" x 12'2")
- This is an impressive room, tastefully decorated, with a feature fireplace of marble and cast iron, and a solid oak floor. With double doors to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 4.1m x 2.9m (13'5" x 9'6")
- The dining room boasts a solid wood floor and sliding doors to the patio outside.
- 5.9m x 2.6m (19'3" x 8'6")
- The kitchen with many fitted units incorporates a ceramic hob, oven and dishwasher. The floor and walls are attractively tiled in ceramic tiles. Back door to garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.6m x 1.7m (8'5" x 5'5")
- The utility room offers storage presses and sink. It is plumbed for a washing machine and dryer and has tiled floor and splashback. It contains the gas boiler.
- Guest WC
- 1.4m x 0.8m (4'8" x 2'6")
- With wc, whb extractor fan, tiled floor and walls.
- 3.7m x 3.0m (12'3" x 9'10")
- The landing is favoured with natural light from the window on return. The stairs and landing have a carpet floor. Large hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.1m x 3.1m (16'9" x 10'3")
- This very generous bedroom to the front has fitted wardrobes and a solid wood floor.
- 1.9m x 1.4m (6'2" x 4'8")
- The en-suite has been tiled in attractive ceramic and mosaic tiles. With wc, whb and shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.9m x 2.6m (12'8" x 8'6")
- With rear view with a solid wood floor and delightful feature wallpaper. With built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.0m x 2.4m (9'8" x 8')
- With view of the rear garden features built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.0m x 2.5m (9'9" x 8'0")
- This bedroom with front view has a wooden floor.
- 2.8m x 2.3m (9'4" x 7'8")
- The bathroom has an attractive porcelain tile with mosaic accents and features wc, whb and bath.
Energy Performance Indicator: 205.61 kWh/m²/yr
From the Roundabout at the Big Ball, take the Monread Road. Go through the first roundabout and continue to the traffic lights. Take the left turn onto Monread Avenue and take the immediate left turn. Drive straight through the estate passing a green area on your left. Follow this road bearing left. Then take the third right. Follow this to the end of the cul- de-sac where number 220 is on the left.