74, Aylmer Park, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 V2HR
€349,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1998.
- Extends to a generous 134.5m2 approximately.
- Versatile reception rooms .
- Low maintenance exterior finish.
- Natural gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed Upvc windows.
- PVC facia and soffits.
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- South west facing garden with decking, lawn and synthetic grass play area.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings and fitted appliances included.
- A short walk to amenities such as school, crèche, Monread Park, cinema, leisure centre, sporting facilities and Monread Shopping centre.
- Easy access to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
Aylmer Park is a family friendly estate, with large green areas. It is ideally located on the Monread Road, adjacent to the exit for the M7/N7 and a short drive to the Arrow Rail station in Sallins. Aylmer Park is close to a host of amenities such as shops, schools, pub, leisure centre, cinema, crèche, cafes, GAA club and the Monread park and playground.
The accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility, guest wc. Upstairs: four bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.60m x 2.00m (18'4" x 6'7")
- The large inviting hallway has a porcelain floor which runs through to the kitchen and dining area.
- Lving Room
- 6.10m x 3.65m (20'0" x 12')
- The spacious living room has a feature fireplace of cast iron with slate hearth and boasts a solid wooden floor. Double doors lead to the dining area.
- Family Room
- 4.92m x 2.60m (16'2" x 8'6")
- This is a versatile room with a large window to front and laminate wooden floor.
- 5.94m x 5.60m (19'6" x 18'4")
- The extensive kitchen/dining room is a bright light filled room of dual aspect. It features an attractive grey painted kitchen with Belfast sink, wooden worktops and larder press. It includes a Hotpoint range cooker with double oven and 5 ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher and American style fridge-freezer. Double doors lead to the decking outside.
- Utility Room
- 2.55m x 1.92m (8'4" x 6'4")
- Offering lots of storage, it includes washing machine and dryer. Back door to patio.
- Guest WC
- 1.32m x 0.70m (4'4" x 2'4")
- With wc, whb, extractor fan and porcelain tiled floor.
- 3.74m x 3.00m (12'3" x 9'10")
- The landing is favoured with natural light from the window on return. The stairs is in carpet and the landing has a laminate floor. Large hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.86m x 3.30m (15'11" x 10'10")
- This very a generous bedroom to the front. It has fitted wardrobes and a dark oak laminate wooden floor.
- 1.93m x 1.82m (6'4" x 6')
- The en-suite has been tiled in attractive ceramic and mosaic tiles. With wc, whb and shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.88m x 2.63m (12'9" x 8'8")
- A double room with rear view with a laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.00m x 2.13m (9'10" x 7')
- A single room with view of the rear garden, it has a laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.00m x 2.28m (9'10" x 7'6")
- This double bedroom with front view has built in wardrobes and laminate wooden floor.
- 2.84m x 2.40m (9'4" x 7'10")
- The bathroom has an attractive tile with mosaic accents and features wc, whb and bath.
- To the front the garden is in lawn with shrubs and there is off street parking for two cars. The wide side passage brings you to the rear garden. This sunny southwest facing garden benefits from decking and a patio. It is planted with shrubs, bamboo, palm and a copper tree, with both lawn and a synthetic grass play area. Shed (3m x 2.5m) included.
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.1 kWh/m²/yr
From the Roundabout at the Big Ball, take the Monread road. Go through the first roundabout and continue to the traffic lights. Take the left turn onto Monread Avenue, and take the immediate left turn into Aylmer Park. Take the second left turn and number 74 is on the left in the cul-de-sac.