26, Block A, Devoy Quarter, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 K025
€198,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2004.
- Extends to 85m2 approximately.
- Two designated parking spaces.
- Own front door.
- Gated complex.
- Landscaped communal grounds.
- Within walking distance of Naas Hospital, both primary and secondary schools, crèches and shops.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and Commuter rail service in Sallins. Bus service just minutes from apartment.
- Double glazed windows.
- Electric heating system.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob, fridge-freezer, microwave, tumble dryer and dishwasher included
- Management fee €944.00 per annum approximately (including refuse, insurance and maintenance of public areas).
- 2 designated parking spaces.
- Situated in the grounds of the award-winning Osprey Hotel, Spa and Leisure centre.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.2m x 1.5m (20'4" x 4'9")
- With laminate wooden flooring. It includes a hotpress and a storage press (1.5m x 1.3m) which houses the Nordmende condenser dryer.
- Living Room/Dining room/Kitchen
- 10.5m x 4.5m (34'5" x 14'8")
- This is a large bright room with French doors to a cobblelock patio outside. An electric stove sits in the contemporary fireplace. The adjacent kitchen has attractive shaker style beech units and granite effect worktop. The splashback and floor are tiled. Included are an oven and ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer,microwave and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.4m x 3.6m (14'6" x 11'10")
- This large double bedroom to the rear has a laminate wooden floor and built in wardrobes.
- 2.0m x 1.6m (6'8" x 5'3")
- With wc, whb and corner shower unit. It has a tiled floor, tiled splashback, shower and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.1m x 2.7m (13'6" x 8'11")
- A double bedroom to front with a number of built-in wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12'2" x 10'4")
- The main bathroom has a wc, whb and bath with overhead shower. The floor and splashbacks are attractively tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 2112.57 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas Main street, take the Newbridge road and proceed until traffic lights at Swan Dowlings. Turn left. Proceed to the roundabout and take the second exit. Follow this road where you will see the Garden apartments block A behind a gated entrance on the right hand side.