12, Block D, Devoy Quarter, Naas, Co Kildare, W91PK02
€215,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2003.
- Extends to 106m2 approximately.
- Roof garden extends to 29m2 approximately.
- All carpets, blinds and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Double glazed windows.
- 2 designated car spaces.
- Landscaped grounds.
- Electric gated entrance.
- Managemet fee €998 per annum approximately.
- Entrance Hallway
- With wooden style flooring and with hotpress off.
- 2.30m x 1.80m (7'7" x 5'11")
- With suite consisting of bath with shower attachment, wc and whb. With tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.50m x 3.40m (18'1" x 11'2")
- With built-in wardrobes, carpet floor and large picture window.
- With shower, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.20m x 3.20m (13'9" x 10'6")
- Bright room with built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- Living Area
- 7.80m x 4.80m (25'7" x 15'9")
- With fire surround with electric fire stove and wooden floor. Patio door to balcony.
- Dining Area
- 3.50m x 2.50m (11'6" x 8'2")
- With picture window.
- 3.10m x 3.10m (10'2" x 10'2")
- With fitted units and including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and dryer. Floor tiled.
- Roof Garden
- Very private with a south west orientation.
Energy Performance Indicator: 165.85 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main Street, take the Newbridge road and proceed until traffic lights at Swan Dowlings. Turn left. Proceed to the roundabout in front of the Osprey hotel and turn left. Follow this road around to the right where you will see the Garden apartments. Block D is the first block of apartments on your left. Turn left where you see the signs for Caint services. The gated entrance for Block D is just before the Caint building.