17, Block D Garden Apartments, Devoy Quarter, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 A438
€190,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2003.
- Extends to 87m2 approximately.
- Garden extends to 66.7m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan and light fittings included.
- Management fee €944 per annum (to include refuse, insurance and maintenance of public areas).
- Landscaped communal grounds.
- Within walking distance of Naas Hospital, schools, crèches and shops.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and Arrow Rail Link at Sallins.
- Bus service minutes from apartment.
- Electric gated complex.
- 2 Designated car parking spaces.
- Entrance Hall
- With semi-solid wooden floor and alarm panel.
- Living Area
- 6.5m x 4.6m (21'4" x 15'1")
- With semi-solid wooden floor and French doors that open onto garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 2.8m x 2.6m (9'2" x 8'6")
- Fully fitted Shaker style kitchen including electric oven, hob and extractor fan. With terracotta tiled floor and tiled splashback area.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.2m x 3.5m (13'9" x 11'6")
- With built-in wardrobes and semi-solid wooden floor.
- 1.9m x 1.2m (6'3" x 3'11")
- With wc, whb and pump shower. With tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.9m x 3.0m (12'10" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and semi-solid wooden floor.
- 2.9m x 1.7m (9'6" x 5'7")
- With suite consisting of wc, whb and bath. With tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
Energy Performance Indicator: 207.75 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas proceed out Newbridge Road passing the Apple green Garage on left. Just past this take left turn at the lights, proceed to top of road and go through roundabout. The Osprey Hotel will be on your left. Continue to the second right (Sign for Caint Speech Therapy) This will bring you into Block D Number 17 is through the gates and in on the right.