36, Block D, The Waterways, Sallins, Co. Kildare, W91 VE09
€185,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2008.
- Extends to 55m2 approximately.
- Two bedrooms.
- Lift and stairs access.
- Designated parking spaces.
- Landscaped communal roof garden and courtyard.
- Beside Arrow rail link .
- Short drive to M7/N7.
- Upvc Double glazed windows.
- All appliances included.
- Storage and electric heating.
- Management fee €1,600 per annum (including insurance and maintenance of public areas).
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining room/ kitchen, utility room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and balcony.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.90m x 1.36m (16'1" x 4'6")
- With porcelain tiled floor and large hotpress off.
- Living Room/Dining room/Kitchen
- 7.80m x 2.95m (25'7" x 9'8")
- This is a bright room of sunny aspect with a large window and door to balcony. The kitchen has attractive shaker style units with tiled splashback and tiled floor. It includes oven ceramic hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Utility Room
- 1.79m x 1.00m (5'10" x 3'3")
- With washing machine, tumble dryer, worktop and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.82m x 2.90m (12'6" x 9'6")
- This double bedroom has a built-in wardrobe, a laminate oak floor and a door to the balcony.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.90m x 3.02m (12'10" x 9'11")
- This is a lovely bright room with large window and a laminate oak floor.
- 2.32m x 1.77m (7'7" x 5'10")
- With wc, whb and bath, with dimplex fan heater. It is attractively tiled.
- 2.65m x 2.20m (8'8" x 7'3")
Energy Performance Indicator: 256.52 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas, take the Sallins road, passing straight through the roundabout . At the next set of traffic lights, turn left. Follow the road, passing the train station. The Waterways is on the right hand side.