Ashtree View, Boreen Lusk, Sallins Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 HC60
€625,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1992.
- House extends to 235m2 approximately.
- Self contained apartment extends to 52m2 approximately.
- Inviting family home in prime location.
- Exclusive cul-de-sac of just 7 houses.
- Separate two bedroomed self contained Granny flat.
- PVC windows, fascia and soffits.
- Oil fired central heating
- On 1/3 of an acre of landscaped gardens.
- Secluded site, not overlooked
- Large driveway.
- Low maintenance exterior.
- Fire doors throughout.
- CCTV system and alarm system with text alert.
- Solar panels
- Steel shed 13ft x 10 ft approximately with electricity.
- Barna shed with electricity, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Includes most appliances, curtains, blinds and light fittings.
- A short walk to the centre of town.
- Within walking distance of most Naas schools both primary and secondary.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This is a home of distinction, having been maintained to an incredibly high standard, and it offers generously proportioned accommodation complemented by the large garden. The garden has been expertly maintained with manicured lawn, shrubs, hedging and fruit trees. The property comprises a welcoming hallway, living room, sunroom, kitchen and dining area, utility room, toilet and 3 ground floor bedrooms (3 en-suite). Upstairs gallery landing, 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite) and bathroom. In a separate self contained granny flat there are 2 en-suite bedrooms, hallway and a kitchen/living room.
From Ashtree View it is a very short stroll to Naas town centre with its many shops and restaurants, hospital, leisure facilities, creches and local schools, both primary and secondary. The M7 and the Arrow rail link at Sallins are just a short drive away. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- 2.74m x 0.90m (9' x 2'11")
- With sliding door.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.14m x 4.13m (16'10" x 13'7")
- The impressive hallway with a double height ceiling and gallery landing is filled with natural light. It boasts wonderful feature lighting and a wood panelled ceiling.
- Living Room
- 5.66m x 4.82m (18'7" x 15'10")
- The spacious living room has a large bay window overlooking the front garden. The room features a cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth and it has a laminate floor.
- 5.82m x 3.68m (19'1" x 12'1")
- This is a lovely bright room with bay windows to front and rear. It has a wooden panelled ceiling with Velux window and a solid oak floor. Doors to living room and dining area.
- 4.00m x 3.30m (13'1" x 10'10")
- The attractive kitchen offers a large range of cream units with a glass splashback. It incorporates a double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Dining Area
- 4.11m x 3.94m (13'6" x 12'11")
- The dining area features a low maintenance stone carpet floor. It has a built-in oak dresser and storage unit and includes an oil fired Stanley range. Sliding doors lead to the patio outside.
- Utility Room
- 3.00m x 1.26m (9'10" x 4'2")
- The utility has fitted units and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. It has a tiled floor and back door to garden.
- Back Toilet
- 1.67m x 1.09m (5'6" x 3'7")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor. Alarm system.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.73m x 3.60m (12'3" x 11'10")
- This is a double room with front views, carpet floor and tv point.
- 2.50m x 1.70m (8'2" x 5'7")
- With wc, whb and bath. Fully tiled. Door to bedroom 1.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.13m x 3.00m (13'7" x 9'10")
- A double room with side view, carpet floor and tv point.
- 1.82m x 1.46m (6' x 4'9")
- With wc, whb and electric shower. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.83m x 3.11m (12'7" x 10'2")
- This is a large double room with view of rear garden, built-in wardrobes, carpet floor and tv point.
- 2.84m x 0.92m (9'4" x 3'0")
- With wc, whb, shower unit and heated towel ladder. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.90m x 3.76m (16'1" x 12'4")
- A generous double room with a wall of fitted wardrobes and a cosy window seat. It has a carpet floor and door to the walk- in attic room (4m x 5m) which is used for storage and tv point.
- 1.19m x 1.08m (3'11" x 3'7")
- With wc and whb.
- Bedroom 5
- 5.56m x 2.98m (18'3" x 9'9")
- This is a sizeable room with Velux windows to the front and rear. It has a sink unit, carpet floor and tv point.
- Bedroom 6
- 3.22m x 3.00m (10'7" x 9'10")
- A double room to the front of the house, it has a carpet floor and tv point.
- 2.95m x 1.23m (9'8" x 4'0")
- The bathroom has wc, whb and quadrant shower unit with electric shower.
- Detached Self Contained Flat
- 3.32m x 1.24m (10'11" x 4'1")
- With carpet floor.
- Kitchen/Living Room
- 3.33m x 3.16m (10'11" x 10'4")
- With lots of kitchen presses, washing machine, gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer and tv point. Hotpress, storage room off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.15m x 2.88m (13'7" x 9'5")
- A large double room with laminate floor and tv point.
- 2.89m x 0.86m (9'6" x 2'10")
- With wc, whb, shower, tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.56m x 2.73m (11'8" x 8'11")
- A double room with laminate floor and tv point.
- 2.80m x 0.86m (9'2" x 2'10")
- With wc, whb and shower, tiled floor and splashback.
- Barna shed with electricity plumbed for washing machine and dryer.Steel shed 13ft x 10ft approximately with electricity.
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.7 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas Main Street turn onto the Sallins Road. Take the fifth turn to the right, just before the Applegreen Service Station. Follow the lane to the end and Ashtree View is the end house.