55, Broadfield View, Kilcullen Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 EC3Y
€500,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1997
- Extends to 204 m2 approximately.
- Inviting family home in prestigious estate overlooking green area.
- Gas Fired central heating with upgraded condenser boiler and 3 zoned system.
- Solar panels for water heating.
- Attic converted with office and large storage room.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Kitchen appliances included.
- All carpets, curtains, light fittings and blinds included.
- Low maintenance exterior.
- Landscaped rear garden with mature trees, shrubs and patios.
- Front drive with parking off street for three cars.
- Phonewatch alarm system.
- Additional soundproofing on first floors.
- Pvc fascia and soffits.
- Full fibre broadband with 1G available.
- Attached block built shed .
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both Primary and Secondary.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins..
The accommodation in this fine property comprises downstairs sitting room, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility and guest wc, upstairs 4 double bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom. Second floor office and storage room
From Broadfield View it is a short walk to Naas town centre with its many shops, boutiques, restaurants, hospital, and many leisure facilities. The M7 and detached home tucked away in this exclusive estate on the Kilcullen Road, Naas. This house has been ld the rail link at Sallins are just a short drive away. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.17m x 1.74m (13'8" x 5'9")
- The welcoming hallway has a Chinese slate floor.
- Sitting Room
- 5.26m x 4.02m (17'3" x 13'2")
- This is an impressive room, tastefully decorated, with a bay window, solid oak floor and a gas fire inset into a cast iron and tile fireplace. With French doors to the dining area.
- Living Room
- 4.09m x 3.88m (13'5" x 12'9")
- This is a bright and sunny room of dual aspect with carpet floor and TV point.
- 5.72m x 3.48m (18'9" x 11'5")
- This especially large kitchen/dining room spans the rear of the home. It is a bright and sunny room with two windows and double doors to the patio outside. It features a large range of handpainted kitchen units, with wine rack, display units and a breakfast bar all topped with a granite worktop. A contrasting wooden sideboard adds to the selection of storage.The kitchen incorporates a five-ring gas hob, double oven, microwave, and integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The kitchen floor and splashback are attractively tiled in ceramic and porcelain tiles.
- Dining Area
- 4.00m x 3.03m (13'1" x 9'11")
- The dining area has a solid oak floor with double doors to the sitting room.
- Utility Room
- 2.48m x 1.93m (8'2" x 6'4")
- The utility room offers lots of storage presses and sink. It is plumbed for a washing machine and dryer. It contains the Gas boiler and from here the back door leads to a cobblelock side patio.
- Guest WC
- 2.27m x 0.88m (7'5" x 2'11")
- With wc, whb, and slate tiled floor.
- Upstairs Floor 1
- 3.00m x 2.71m (9'10" x 8'11")
- The stairs and landing have a carpet floor and hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.92m x 3.68m (12'10" x 12'1")
- This very generous bedroom to the front boasts a large number of high quality fitted wardrobes and a dressing table. With laminate wood floor
- 2.00m x 1.80m (6'7" x 5'11")
- The en-suite has been fully tiled in attractive ceramic tile. It features a suite of wc, whb and quadrant shower unit with a pumped shower (with rainfall head and riser) and a heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.94m x 3.16m (12'11" x 10'4")
- A spacious double room with front view with a laminate wood floor and fitted wardrobe.
- 2.53m x 0.81m (8'4" x 2'8")
- The ensuite includes wc, whb and shower unit with a pumped shower.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.94m x 3.44m (12'11" x 11'3")
- This is a roomy double with view of the rear garden. It features built-in wardrobes and laminate wood floor.
- Bedrroom 4
- 43.48m x 3.02m (142'8" x 9'11")
- A double bedroom with rear view, it has a laminate wood floor and fitted wardrobes.
- 2.70m x 2.36m (8'10" x 7'9")
- The large bathroom is fully tiled and includes wc, whb with storage, bath, heated towel rail and walk-in shower with a pumped shower with rainfall head and riser.
- Floor 2
- 3.60m x 3.60m (11'10" x 11'10")
- With carpet floor and attic access.
- 6.14m x 3.6m
- Storage Room
- Bisected by the stairwell, this is a bright room with Velux windows and pine floorboards.
- 4.36m x 2.03m (14'4" x 6'8")
- Block built with shelving.
- The rear garden has been landscaped and well maintained. It features a lawn and beds stocked with many shrubs,climbers and maple and ash trees. The centre piece is the circular patio of Killenaule stone surrounded by box hedging.The front garden is in lawn with trees and shrubs and offstreet parking for three cars
Energy Performance Indicator: 123.29 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas take the Kilcullen road and after driving straight through the roundabout, take the second right into the Broadfield estate. Take the next right along the green and number 55 will be the ninth house on the right.