2, Carragh View, Caragh, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 TH9V
€495,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built 2000 and extended in 2016,
- Spacious family friendly accommodation of 184m2 aprpoximately.
- Natural gas heating with new Ariston boiler.
- Carpets, blinds, most curtains and light fittings included.
- All fitted kitchen appliances and freezer included.
- uPvc Double glazed windows with Aluclad windows in extension.
- uPvc soffit and fascia.
- Alarm system, external sensor lights and CCTV security system.
- Contemporary bathrooms.
- Cobblelock drive to front with off street parking for3 cars.
- Low maintenance rear garden, not overlooked, with gated side access on both sides.
- Southerly aspect to the rear.
- In the heart of the village with its creche, montessori, playground, shops, restaurant, bar church, and many sporting facilities.
- Beside the local primary school, with bus stops nearby for secondary schools in Naas and Newbridge.
- Just 10 minutes drive to the centre of Naas town with its array of boutiques, restaurants, bars, theatre, and hospital and many leisure facilities
- Easy access to Junction 9a of the N7/M7.
- A 10 minute drive to the train station in Sallins with trains to Heuston and Grand Canal docks.
This most impressive home has been lovingly maintained and extended with great attention to detail by its current owners. This is a house for both entertaining and family life, with versatile reception rooms, generous bedrooms and boasting many extras throughout.
This property is conveniently located within walking distance of Caraghs many amenities shop, bar, restaurant, primary school, creche, playground and GAA Club. It is just 10 minutes drive to the bustling towns of Naas or Newbridge, each with an abundance of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. The M7 and the Arrow rail link at Sallins are just a short drive away
The well-proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises entrance hallway, sitting room, family room, kitchen/dining room, sunroom, utility room, guest wc .Upstairs 4 double bedrooms (one en-suite), and family bathroom.
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.81m x 1.95m (15'9" x 6'5")
- The entrance hall is a bright space, with rustic oak laminate floor, a new composite front door and understairs storage closet (1.54m x 0.77m).
- Sitting Room
- 5.53m x 3.61m (18'2" x 11'10")
- The elegant sitting room to front features a bay window, a limestone and granite fireplace with inset wood burning stove, wide plank oak laminate flooring and double doors to the kitchen/dining room..
- Family Room
- 4.00m x 3.02m (13'1" x 9'11")
- This is a versatile room to front, currently functioning as both home office and family room. It has an oak laminate floor
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 8.87m x 3.44m (29'1" x 11'3")
- The kitchen/dining room is a substantial room which is full of light, with French doors to the patio, and a corner window to capture the last of the days sunshine.The superb contemporary kitchen was fitted in 2016 and offers a vast array of cabinets with soft close drawers and doors, topped with a silestone worktop. A breakfast bar includes seating for all the family.The kitchen is complete with double oven, integrated fridge, dishwasher and induction hob. It has an oak laminate floor and double doors to the sunroom.
- 4.72m x 3.92m (15'6" x 12'10")
- This wonderful room was added in 2016. It is a lovely place to relax with views of the garden through its floor to ceiling windows. It has an apex ceiling with spotlights and a laminate floor. With sliding door to patio.
- Utility Room
- 5.20m x 3.37m (17'1" x 11'1")
- Fitted with a large range of beech Shaker style units giving ample storage, with worktop, sink and freezer. It is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. It has a laminate floor and French doors to the garden.
- Guest WC
- 2.82mm x 1.14m
- Located off the utility room, this includes a shower unit with electric shower, whb and wc. It has a porcelain tile floor and surrounds.
- 6.54m x 1.85m (21'5" x 6'1")
- The spacious landing has carpet to floor and stairs. It has a hotpress off and a Stira stairs to the recently insulated attic which is floored, giving ample storage space.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.13m x 3.67m (13'7" x 12'0")
- This large comfortable bedroom to the front incorporates a bay window, a selection of fitted wardrobes and a laminate oak floor.
- 2.44m x 1.48m (8'0" x 4'10")
- The en-suite features a shower unit with electric shower, wc and whb. It has a tiled floor and part tile walls
- Bedroom 2
- 3.63m x 3.16m (11'11" x 10'4")
- This is a generous double room to rear with carpet floor and a range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.45m x 2.84m (11'4" x 9'4")
- This spacious double room with view of the rear garden features a fitted wardrobe and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.32m x 3.16m (10'11" x 10'4")
- A double bedroom to front, it has a carpet floor and lots of fitted wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom
- 2.70m x 2.07m (8'10" x 6'9")
- Generous bathroom featuring a bath, shower unit with power shower, whb, wc and heated towel rail. It has been finished in attractive porcelain tiles to floor and surrounds.
- To the front there is a cobblelock drive framed by hedging, with parking for three cars. The sunny rear garden is very private and not overlooked to the rear. It includes a stunning patio of Terra pave granite flags. With gated access on both sides and a steel shed (3.5m x 2.5m).
Energy Performance Indicator: 135.57 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Caragh village from the Naas side, follow the road to the Caragh primary school, then take the next left. The property is the first house on the left.