4, Castlesize Lane, Sallins, Co Kildare, W91 A4V2
€315,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
23rd Mar 12:00 - 12:15
- Built circa 1998.
- Extends to 143m2 approximately.
- Fully alarmed.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds and some light fittings.
- Drop ladder to attic.
- Stainless steel garden shed.
- Walking distance of Main Street and its many amenities.
- A short drive to the M7/N7.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.2m x 1.8m (16'11" x 5'10")
- With tiled floor.
- Guest WC
- With wc and whb and tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 5.0m x 3.4m (16'6" x 11')
- With feature fireplace (solid fuel) and laminate wooden floor. With feature bay window and double glass panelled doors to kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.2m x 3.7m (17'2" x 12'1")
- With a superb range of fitted units. With floor and wall at units tiled.
- Utility Room
- 2.7m x 2.7m (8'10" x 8'9")
- With gas boiler, worktop and tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to back garden.
- 4.3m x 2.8m (14'2" x 9'3")
- Bright room with double doors to patio area, tiled floor and solid fuel stove.
- 3.7m x 2.5m (12' x 8'4")
- Spacious landing with drop ladder to attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.0m x 3.1m (13'1" x 10'4")
- Double room with carpet floor.
- 2.1m x 1.5m (6'11" x 4'10")
- With Triton shower (tiled with fitted door) wc and whb. With tiled floor.
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- 1.9m x 1.7m (6'3" x 5'7")
- Bedroom 2
- 4.2m x 2.6m (13'9" x 8'7")
- Bright room with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.7m x 2.6m (12'0" x 8'8")
- With carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.0m x 2.5m (9'10" x 8'2")
- With carpet floor.
- 3.2m x 1.7m (10'4" x 5'5")
- With corner bath (incorporating Triton shower) wc and whb. With tiled splashback and tiled floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 240.13 kWh/m2/yr
On entering Sallins from Naas direction proceed over railway and canal bridge. As you head out toward the Clane Road you will come to a set of traffic lights, immediately after these take left turn into Castlesize then take next left and proceed ahead passing a green area on both sides and take the 2nd right turn into Castlesize Lane.