9, Castlesize Vale, Sallins, Co. Kildare, W91C2R2
€347,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1996.
- Extends to 129m2 approximately.
- Beautifully presented family home.
- Stylish bathrooms with contemporary sanitaryware.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Off street parking for three cars.
- Located in a quiet cul de sac, overlooking a large green area.
- Not overlooked to front or rear.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Quality carpets, curtains, light fittings and blinds included.
- Appliances included.
- A short stroll to Sallins Village with its selection of shops, restaurants, school and Commuter train station.
- Short drive to Junction 9 of the N7/M7.
- 4.74m x 2.22m (15'7" x 7'3")
- This is a bright and welcoming hallway. It has wide plank walnut floorboards which continue throughout the ground floor giving a great feeling of continuity.
- Sitting Room
- 5.39m x 4.39m (17'8" x 14'5")
- This is an impressive room, tastefully decorated, with large bay window, walnut floor and a multifuel stove inset into a marble and granite fireplace. With French doors to kitchen.
- Living Room
- 5.10m x 2.60m (16'9" x 8'6")
- The living room has a large window with built-in storage units. This room would be suitable for a variety of uses.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.60m x 3.45m (21'8" x 11'4")
- The large impressive kitchen features an array of contemporary cream high gloss units topped with granite worktops. The kitchen incorporates a Neff gas hob, Neff multi-function electric oven and Bosch integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. The floor is in laminate walnut and a sliding door leads to the garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.86m x 1.18m (9'5" x 3'10")
- The utility room offers much storage with both shelving and presses. It includes a Siemens washing machine and contains the gas boiler. From here the back door leads to the garden.
- Guest WC
- 1.61m x 0.75m (5'3" x 2'6")
- With wc, whb and extractor fan, it is fully tiled.
- 3.42m x 2.79m (11'3" x 9'2")
- The stairs and landing have a carpet floor, there is attic access and a hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.23m x 3.00m (13'11" x 9'10")
- This very generous bedroom to the front has a large window and a number of high quality fitted wardrobes. With carpet floor.
- 2.16m x 1.21m (7'1" x 4')
- The en-suite has been fully tiled. It features a suite of wc, whb with storage and a shower unit with an electric shower. With heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.40m x 2.42m (11'2" x 7'11")
- A spacious double room with rear view and a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.20m x 2.76m (10'6" x 9'1")
- This double room with view of the front garden features built-in wardrobes and a laminate wood floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.38m x 2.12m (11'1" x 6'11")
- A single bedroom to rear, it has a carpet floor and fitted wardrobe.
- 2.22m x 1.65m (7'3" x 5'5")
- This family sized bathroom is attractively tiled and features wc, whb, shower bath with Triton electric shower and heated towel rail.
- The large rear garden, which is not overlooked, features lawn and raised beds stocked with shrubs and bamboo. There is a large wooden shed of 5m x 2.5m. In front of the house, the drive has parking for three cars, lawn and hedge and gated access to the side of the house.
Energy Performance Indicator: 195.39 kWh/m2/yr
On entering Sallins from Naas direction proceed over railway and canal bridge. As you head out toward the Clane Road you will come to a set of traffic lights, immediately after these take left turn into Castlesize. Follow the road, taking the third right turn onto Castlesize Vale. Number 9 is on the right.