Coillte, Sallins Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 V26F
€398,000 - Guide Price For Sale by AuctionArrange a Viewing
23rd Mar 14:00 - 14:15
Auction DetailsLawlor's Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare.
27th Mar 15:00
- Built circa 1964.
- Extends to 95m2 approximately.
- Set in a prime location in Naas.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Front garden in lawn with trees, flowerbeds and driveway with off-street parking for three or four cars.
- Lawn with mature trees, shrubs and hedging in the very private garden at rear.
- Potential for extension subject to necessary planning permission.
- A short stroll to the centre of town.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both Primary and Secondary.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
Solicitor with carriage of sale:
A1 Nutgrove Office Park
Phone: 01 2960666
- 1.5m x 1.1m (4'9" x 3'6")
- With uPVC front door and mosaic tiled floor.
- With hotpress and access to attic.
- Living Room
- 4.8m x 3.7m (15'9" x 12')
- With tiled fireplace and built-in bookshelving.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.0m x 3.6m (13' x 11'11")
- A double bedroom to rear.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.9m x 2.8m (12'8" x 9'3")
- A double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.1m x 2.2m (13'7" x 7'1")
- A single bedroom to rear.
- 3.1m x 1.7m (10'1" x 5'5")
- With wc, whb and wetroom style shower.
- 5.0m x 3.9m (16'6" x 12'10")
- The kitchen has a range of oak effect units. It includes cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine and Grant boiler. Door leading to rear hall.
- Rear Hallway
- 2.0m x 1.6m (6'8" x 5'4")
- With lino floor and rear door to garden.
- 7.0m x 2.8m (23' x 9'1")
- The garage has a concrete floor, up and over door and toilet.
Energy Performance Indicator: 522.79 kWh/m²/yr
Form Main Street Naas, take the Sallins Road. Go through the traffic lights after the Applegreen service station and Coillte is the third house on the right.