10, Corbally Court, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 XHX4
€249,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1998.
- Extends to 92m2 approximately.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Large rear garden with patio and deck.
- Beside picturesque canal walks.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds and appliances included.
- Upvc double glazed windows.
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Off street parking for two cars.
- Maintenance free exterior.
- Short scenic walk to Main Street Naas.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.6m x 1.4m (18'4" x 4'7")
- The welcoming hallway has an oak floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.8m x 0.8m (5'10" x 2'6")
- With wc and whb with oak floor and tiled splashback.
- Living Room
- 5.1m x 3.5m (16'9" x 11'4")
- The generous living room has a bay window with views of the Grand Canal. It has an oak floor and a feature fireplace of cast iron, granite hearth with an impressive surround and gas fire.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.4m x 3.8m (17'9" x 12'6")
- The spacious kitchen has a view of the garden and many units with laminate worktop and a stainless steel splashback. It incorporates a double oven, microwave, washing machine and fridge freezer. With a tiled floor and sliding doors to patio.
- 3.7m x 1.8m (12' x 5'9")
- With carpet floor and hotpress off. Access to attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.7m x 3.0m (12'1" x 9'11")
- The generous master bedroom, with views of the rear garden has a built-in wardrobe and wooden floor.
- 2.3m x 1.5m (7'7" x 4'11")
- With wc, whb and electric shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.6m x 2.8m (11'9" x 9'4")
- With views over the canal, this room has a wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.1m x 2.7m (10'1" x 8'10")
- With wooden floor and built-in bed.
- 2.4m x 2.4m (7'10" x 7'10")
- With wc, whb and bath, fully tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 249.26 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main street take the right onto the Newbridge road. Take the second right turn after the Town House hotel, onto the Old Caragh Road. Follow this road to the end and take a left into Corbally Court. Follow the road then take the second left. Number 10 is half way down the cul-de-sac.