1, Deer Park, Calverstown, Kilcullen, Co. Kildare, R56 VW63
€395,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2001.
- Extends to a generous 185m2 approximately.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Large low maintenance garden.
- Cobblelock driveway.
- uPVC soffits and fascia.
- All carpets, curtains, light fittings and appliances included.
- Attic with cut roof suitable for conversion.
- Parking at front and side of house.
- Large garage to rear.
- Very sunny aspect.
- Wraparound gardens in lawn with hedging, rockery, perennials and trees.
- Just 3 miles from the M9.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.8m x 5.2m (19'0" x 16'11")
- Large and spacious with a solid oak floor. It has a walk in hotpress off ( 2.8m x 1.48m) with lots of storage.
- Sitting Room
- 6.9m x 3.9m (22'6" x 12'10")
- This room is full of light, being of dual aspect with a large bay window to the side, with features a cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth. With oak floor and double doors to kitchen.
- 6.4m x 3.8m (21'2" x 12'7")
- With an ample range of oak units with built in wine rack and dresser. The kitchen area of the room is tiled while the dining area has a wooden floor. This bright dual aspect room has a patio door leading to the garden. It includes oven, ceramic hob and dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 3.0m x 2.2m (9'8" x 7'3")
- The utility has many storage presses and contains the boiler. It has a tiled floor, attic access and back door to patio.
- Guest WC
- 2.2m x 1.3m (7'1" x 4'3")
- With wc, whb, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.0m x 3.1m (13'0" x 10'3")
- This large double room to the front of the house has a maple floor and built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
- 2.27m 1.44m
- With wc, whb and shower unit with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11'11" x 11'4")
- With wooden floor and built-in wardrobes.
- 2.9m x 1.2m (9'4" x 3'10")
- With wc, whb and shower unit with part-tiled walls
- Bedroom 3
- 3.0m x 2.9m (9'9" x 9'6")
- With wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 5.6m x 2.8m (18'4" x 9'3")
- Twin room with rear views, it has a solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 5/Study
- 4.8m x 2.9m (15'9" x 9'7")
- Currently used as a study. It has a wooden floor and many built-in wardrobes.
- 4.2m x 2.7m (13'9" x 8'10")
- With a corner bath and shower unit, wc, whb and a large storage closet with shelving and fully tiled.
- 6.0m x 4.3m (19'9" x 14'2")
- The garage is block built with concrete floor, rollover door and door to side.
Energy Performance Indicator: 205.04 kWh/m²/yr
From Kilcullen or M9 exit 2 take the R448 and follow until you see the sign for Calverstown on the left, L8008. On approach to the village you will see the Calverstown sign, after this take the next left turn into a laneway. Number 1 Deer Park is on the left hand side.