17, Dun na Riogh Rise, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 TYH7
€325,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
24th Aug 12:00 - 12:15
- Built circa 1996.
- Extends to a generous 119m2 of accommodation.
- Beautifully presented home in a prime location.
- uPVC double glazed windows installed 2016.
- Natural gas central heating with Hive Smart heating controls.
- Stylish bathrooms with contemporary sanitaryware.
- Off street parking for 3 cars.
- Large low maintenance rear garden in lawn.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- Upgraded insulation throughout.
- Most appliances included.
- Monitored alarm system.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins
Dun na Riogh is conveniently situated close to Monread Park a short walk from shops, school, leisure centre, cinema and creche. It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins. Viewing comes highly recommended. The property comprises entrance hallway, living room, family room/bedroom 4, kitchen/dining room, utility room, guest wc. Upstairs 3 bedrooms (main en-suite) and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.68m x 1.89m (18'8" x 6'2")
- The large inviting hallway has an oak laminate floor and offers understairs storage.
- Living Room
- 4.66m x 4.09m (15'3" x 13'5")
- Spacious room with large bay window has a feature fireplace of marble and granite with inset solid fuel stove. It has a laminate wooden floor. Double doors lead to the dining area.
- Family Room/Bedroom 4
- 4.65m x 2.44m (15'3" x 8'0")
- This is a versatile room with a large window to front and laminate oak floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.04m x 3.60m (19'10" x 11'10")
- The very attractive kitchen of high gloss units was fitted just a year ago. It features many extras such as the voice-controlled unit and kickboard lights and a Sweepovac system. It incorporates a breakfast bar, ceramic induction hob, oven, integrated dishwasher and freestanding fridge freezer. The floors are tiled in porcelain. From the dining area rench doors lead to the patio area outside.
- Utility Room
- 3.87m x 2.46m (12'8" x 8'1")
- The large utility has lots of storage units, tumble dryer and is plumbed for washing machine. Back door to garden.
- Guest WC
- 1.80m x 1.30m (5'11" x 4'3")
- With wc and whb with storage.
- 2.75m x 1.92m (9'0" x 6'4")
- The landing has a carpet floor, attic access and hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.13m x 4.00m (13'7" x 13'1")
- The roomy master bedroom to the rear of the house has fitted wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 2.29m x 0.88m (7'6" x 2'11")
- Updated just a year ago, the en-suite has a modern suite of wc, whb with storage, rainfall shower and heated ladder towel rail. The room is attractively tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.65m x 3.47m (12' x 11'5")
- A large double bedroom to the front of the house, it has a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.54m x 2.46m (8'4" x 8'1")
- This bedroom is currently used as an office, it has a carpet floor.
- 2.30m x 1.80m (7'7" x 5'11")
- The main bathroom features a stylish bath with pumped electric shower, wc and whb with storage unit. It is finished in contemporary ceramic and mosaic tiles.
- To front there is off street parking for three cars. To the rear there is a large sunny garden in lawn with patio, and wooden shed (2.5m x 1.9m)
Energy Performance Indicator: 185.91 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas from the Dublin side take the 3rd exit off the large roundabout just past the Naas Ball. You are now on the Monread Road. At the next roundabout (Costa coffee, Smyths etc) continue straight to stay on Monread Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Monread Avenue. Take the second turn left onto Dun na Riogh Avenue. At the T junction, turn right. Follow the road to the left and number 17 is on your right hand side.