50, Finlay Park, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 FD9W
€385,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built in 2017.
- Beautifully presented home in a prime location.
- Extends to a generous 143 m2 approximately.
- Low energy, low carbon home.
- Low maintenance exterior.
- Low U-value windows and doors.
- Gas fired central heating with A rated condensing boiler and multi zone controls.
- Solar panels for water heating.
- Quality carpets, blinds, and curtains.
- Alarm system.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors on each floor.
- Stylish bathrooms with contemporary sanitaryware.
- Quality fixtures and fittings.
- Offstreet parking for two cars on cobblelock drive.
- High speed broadband.
- Beside picturesque canal walks.
- Within short walking distance of leisure centre, bars, restaurants, schools and shops.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange and short drive to Arrow rail station in Sallins.
This home is situated in a peaceful setting, in a much sought-after family friendly estate. It is within walking distance of schools, hospital, leisure centre, library and the many shops, restaurants and bars that Naas has to offer. It is a short drive to the M7 and the Arrow train station in Sallins. The bus service to Dublin is just a few minutes walk away.
This property is packed with many energy efficient features and it offers spacious family friendly accommodation, comprising - entrance hall, guest bathroom, living room, kitchen /dining room and utility room. First floor 3 bedrooms (one en-suite), family bathroom. Second Floor master bedroom with en-suite.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.08m x 1.91m (16'8" x 6'3")
- The bright and welcoming hallway features an oak laminate floor. It has an understairs storage closet (1.2m x 0.78m).
- Living Room
- 4.92m x 3.55m (16'2" x 11'8")
- The spacious living room boasts a wood burning stove set in a marble fireplace with a granite surround. It has a rustic oak laminate floor, recessed and central lighting and double doors which bring you through to the dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- This is a large, bright room with window and patio doors overlooking the rear garden. Overhead there are two Velux windows throwing more light into the room.The kitchen is shaker style in an attractive soft grey, with a quartz worktop and upstand. It offers lots of storage with a large array of units and a breakfast bar with seating. Included are an integrated fridge freezer, ceramic hob, oven and dishwasher. The kitchen area is tiled with the dining area in oak laminate.
- Utility Room
- 1.74m x 1.61m (5'9" x 5'3")
- The utility room includes the gas boiler, washer dryer and back door. The floor is tiled.
- Guest WC
- 1.81m x 1.41m (5'11" x 4'8")
- With wc and wash hand basin, the room is fully tiled.
- Upstairs Floor 1
- 4.00m x 2.33m (13'1" x 7'8")
- With hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.12m x 2.92m (13'6" x 9'7")
- A large double room to the front of the house, it has a carpet floor, fitted wardrobes and en-suite.
- 3.00m x 1.45m (9'10" x 4'9")
- The en-suite has a modern suite of wc, wash hand basin with storage unit and large shower. It has been fully tiled and has a heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.93m x 3.17m (12'11" x 10'5")
- A double bedroom to the rear of the house, it has a range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.82m x 2.77m (9'3" x 9'1")
- This is a single room to the rear with fitted wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.24m x 1.68m (7'4" x 5'6")
- The main bathroom features a contemporary suite of wc, whb with vanity unit and bath. It has a heated towel rail and is fully tiled in an attractive grey tile.
- Floor 2
- 2.21m x 1.03m (7'3" x 3'5")
- With carpet floor and storage closet (2.2m x 0.6m).
- Bedroom 4
- 5.64m x 3.15m (18'6" x 10'4")
- This is a very spacious double room with a wall of fitted wardrobes, carpet floor and tv point.
- 2.91m x 1.65m (9'7" x 5'5")
- The en-suite features a large shower unit with rainfall head shower and upriser, wc and vanity unit. It has a heated ladder towel rail and is fully tiled.
- Outside to front there is parking for two cars on the cobblelock drive. To rear the garden is in lawn. There is gated side access, an outside tap and a wooden garden shed (2.54m x 1.83m).
Energy Performance Indicator: 57.27 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main Street, take the Newbridge road. At the second set of traffic lights turn right onto Jigginstown Green(R409). Go over the bridge and at the roundabout take the third exit onto the old Caragh road. Take the second turn left into Finlay park. In the estate, take the second left, then right and number 50 is the last house on the right.