32, Gleann na Riogh Grove, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 KNP3
€315,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built in 1996.
- Extends to a generous 102m2 approximately.
- Beautifully presented home in a prime location.
- Double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Located in a quiet cul- de-sac.
- Large low maintenance rear garden facing west/southwest.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds and most light fittings included.
- Alarm system.
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Beside Monread Park and a short walk to school, shops, creche, leisure centre and cinema.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
In a prime location it is close to a host of amenities such as shops, schools, pub, leisure centre, cinema, crèche, cafes, GAA club and the Monread park and playground. It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway, bus routes and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
The well proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, guest wc. Upstairs 3 bedrooms (main en-suite) and family bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.64m x 1.89m (15'3" x 6'2")
- The inviting hallway has a porcelain tile floor and offers understairs storage. The stairs has a freshly laid carpet.
- Living Room
- 4.63m x 4.10m (15'2" x 13'5")
- The spacious living room, with large bay window has an oak floor and feature fireplace in wood and cast iron. Double doors lead to the dining area.
- Family Room
- 4.66m x 2.46m (15'3" x 8'1")
- This is a versatile room with a large window to front and an oak floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.14m x 4.65m (20'2" x 15'3")
- The attractive fitted kitchen is in walnut shaker style with a metro tile splashback and it offers lots of storage in its many presses. It incorporates a gas hob, double oven, microwave and integrated dishwasher. Here the floors are tiled in porcelain and in the dining area the floors are in Oak. Double doors to living room.
- Utility Room
- 3.75m x 2.63m (12'4" x 8'8")
- The large utility has lots of storage presses. It is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. The floor and splashback are tiled in porcelain tile. Back door to garden.
- Guest WC
- 1.32m x 1.16m (4'4" x 3'10")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- 5.12m x 2.69m (16'10" x 8'10")
- The bright landing has a new carpet floor, attic access and hotpress off.
- 2.47m x 0.88m (8'1" x 2'11")
- The en-suite includes wc, whb and shower unit with electric shower. The room is attractively tiled in porcelain cream tile.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.65m x 3.10m (12' x 10'2")
- A large double bedroom to the front of the house, it has fitted wardrobes and an oak floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.56m x 2.52m (8'5" x 8'3")
- This is a single room with front view. It has built in wardrobe and bookshelves and a limed oak laminate floor.
- 2.30m x 1.83m (7'7" x 6'0")
- The main bathroom includes bath, wc and whb. It is finished in contemporary ceramic tiles.
- To front the garden is in lawn with shrubs and flowers. There is off street parking for two cars. To the rear there is a large sunny garden in lawn with patio, and an electrically wired steel shed (2.85m x 2.2m).
Energy Performance Indicator: 216.38 kWh/m2/yr
On entering Naas from the Dublin side take the 3rd exit off the large roundabout just past the Naas Ball. You are now on the Monread Road. At the next roundabout (Costa coffee, Smyths etc) continue straight to stay on Monread road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Monread Avenue. Take the fourth left, then the next right and number 32 is the fourth house on the right.