Glebe House, Glebe East, Blessington, Co. Kildare, W91 HAF1
€450,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1967.
- Extends to 193m2 approximately.
- On a site of 0.65 of an acre.
- Gas fired central heating
- Four generous bedrooms with two attic rooms suitable for a variety of uses.
- Self-contained unit- bedroom 3 with en-suite has a kitchenette and own entrance.
- Double glazed uPvc windows.
- uPvc soffit and fascia.
- Spacious grounds offering lots of parking, lawns and shrubbery.
- All carpets, curtains, light fittings, and blinds included.
- All appliances included.
- Double garage, block built.
- Large metal garden shed.
- Small metal shed used as utility.
- A four minute drive to Blessington and eight minutes to Ballymore Eustace.
- The local Gaelscoil is a ten minute walk, with further primary schools and the Community College just five minutes drive.
- Luas Park and ride at Citywest is a 25 minute drive.
- Easy access to N81 to Dublin.
This is a sizeable family home which has been carefully extended and upgraded by its current owners over the years and it offers much potential for a growing family.
The grounds of Glebe House are large with a broad yard and lawns to front, rear and side, possibly allowing for further expansion.
It is just over 2kms from the centre of historic Blessington with its many shops, restaurants, bars, schools and leisure amenities such as watersports, horse riding, gyms, GAA. The nearby Russborough House and the Blessington Greenway offer lots of walking and biking trails.
For the commuter, the N81 gives easy access to the city centre, and the Luas at Citywest is an easy 25 minutes away.
The accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises of: Entrance porch, hallway, sitting room, living/dining room, kitchen, Four bedrooms (two en-suite), kitchenette, two attic rooms and bathroom. Outside - double garage and two metal sheds.
- The welcoming hallway has a laminate oak floor, a storage press (1.72m x 0.66m) and attic access.
- Sitting Room
- 5.87m x 3.30m (19'3" x 10'10")
- The sitting room is a bright room overlooking the front garden. It has a marble fireplace with a wooden surround and a laminate oak floor.
- 1.77m x 0.66m (5'10" x 2'2")
- With tile floor and PVC sliding door.
- Living/Dining Room
- 5.84m x 3.62m (19'2" x 11'11")
- From the hallway, step into the living/dining room, which has a galley kitchen off. The living area features a cast iron fireplace with wooden surround. French doors from the dining area lead to the patio outside.
- 3.21m x 2.40m (10'6" x 7'10")
- The kitchen includes a range of cream Shaker style units with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The floor is tiled.
- Hallway to bedrooms
- With laminate oak flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")
- This is a generous double room to front with a wall of fitted wardrobes and a laminate oak floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.28m x 2.82m (14'1" x 9'3")
- A spacious double bedroom to front with lots of storage in an array of fitted wardrobes. With laminate oak floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.52m x 2.46m (11'7" x 8'1")
- This double bedroom with en-suite opens to a kitchenette with hall area and own door entrance giving the opportunity to be used as a self-contained apartment.
- 2.28m x 0.87m (7'6" x 2'10")
- With wc, whb and shower unit with Triton electric shower. The floor and shower are tiled.
- 4.54m x 2.21m (14'11" x 7'3")
- With kitchen presses topped with laminate worktop, tile splashback, sink and extractor fan. It has a laminate oak floor.
- 1.84m x 1.11m (6'0" x 3'8")
- With door to yard.
- Family bathroom
- 3.60m x 1.80m (11'10" x 5'11")
- The bathroom has a tiled floor and part tiled walls, and includes shower unit with electric shower, whb and wc, and a range of storage presses.
- Bedroom 4
- 5.52m x 2.78m (18'1" x 9'1")
- A large bedroom with rear view, it has a range of built-in wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 1.80m x 0.91m (5'11" x 3')
- The en-suite is part tiled and has a shower unit with electric shower and wc.
- Upstairs room 1
- 2.80m x 2.80m (9'2" x 9'2")
- This room could have a variety of uses. It has a laminate floor and dormer window to front.
- Upstairs room 2
- 3.55m x 1.93m (11'8" x 6'4")
- This room has a dormer window to front, laminate floor and access to large attic area.
- Storage room
- 2.20m x 1.50m (7'3" x 4'11")
- 9.80m x 8.62m (32'2" x 28'3")
- A block built double garage with concrete floor, uPVC windows to side and rear. It has two wooden doors to front and a back door. Stairs to unfinished loft area. With lighting and sockets.
- Metal shed
- 12.09m x 6.07m (39'8" x 19'11")
- Substantial shed with electricity.
- Small metal shed
- 2.95m x 1.74m (9'8" x 5'9")
- Used as the utility room, it includes washing machine and tumble dryer. With lino floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 475.84 kWh/m2/yr
From Blessington-Main Street, head south on the N81. At the roundabout, take the third exit. At the next roundabout, take the first exit, onto Kilmalum Road. Travel 1.6km, and you will see Glebe House on your left, with its redbrick pillars and railings.