2, Glendara Close, Kill, Co Kildare, W91 C9C3
€275,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1996.
- Extends to 110m2 approximately.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Attic ladder to part floored attic.
- Oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave included.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
- Conservatory overlooking rear garden.
- Solid structure shed and wooden shed.
- Gated entrance to spacious cobblelock driveway.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
- Superb south west facing rear garden.
- Paved patio area.
- A short walk to Main Street.
- A short drive to M7/N7 and the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.3m x 1.2m (17'4" x 4')
- With understairs storage off.
- Guest WC
- 1.8m x 1.8m (6'0" x 5'9")
- With floor and walls tiled.
- Living Room
- 4.4m x 3.8m (14'4" x 12'5")
- With feature fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.7m x 3.1m (18'8" x 10'0")
- With granite worktops, under counter lighting and a superb range of fitted units including oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. With tiled floor and sliding patio door to conservatory.
- 3.7m x 3.0m (12'1" x 9'11")
- With tiled floor and French door to south west facing rear garden.
- 3.8m x 1.9m (12'6" x 6'2")
- Spacious landing with hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.7m x 3.1m (18'9" x 10'2")
- With mirrored Sliderobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.7m x 2.8m (12'1" x 9'2")
- With built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.6m x 2.7m (11'10" x 9')
- 2.6m x 1.8m (8'8" x 5'10")
- With wc, whb and corner bath. With shower (tiled and with fitted door). With floor and walls fully tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 243.74 kWh/m²/yr
From Main Street, Kill proceed out the Hartwell Road. A short distance up this road take a left hand turn in to Glendara. From here take 2nd left turn. Now follow this road until you arrive into the cul-de-sac where number 2 will be on the left hand side.