1, Glenville Terrace, Dublin Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 XVY7
€398,000 - Guide Price For Sale by AuctionArrange a Viewing
18th Sep 19:00 - 19:15
Auction DetailsLawlor's Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare
25th Sep 15:00
- Charming period property.
- Built circa 1904
- Extensively renovated in 2015.
- End of terrace two bay house.
- Large attic with huge potential for conversion.
- Classical red brick exterior with gabled box bay to front.
- Beautifully presented home in a prime location.
- Timber trim original porch.
- Two large bedrooms with original fireplaces.
- Light filled property with 3m high ceilings.
- Elegant contemporary bathrooms.
- Large private parking area to the rear.
- Oil fired central heating with new Grant boiler.
- Large gardens in lawn with fruit trees and shrubs.
- Substantial opportunity for extension subject to the necessary planning.
- Quality fixtures and fittings.
- New security system.
- Quality carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- A short stroll to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- Superb family family home or investment property.
It is in the enviable position of being the house on the terrace with the largest gardens, stretching from the front around the side to the rear where you will find apple trees, shrubs and hedging.
Number 1 Glenville is conveniently situated within a short walk of Naas town centre, shops, restaurants, schools, cinema and leisure facilities. It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins. Viewing comes highly recommended
This property offers gracious and well proportioned accommodation, comprising downstairs hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen/dining area, rear hallway and bathroom. Upstairs 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 8.14m x 1.19m (26'8" x 3'11")
- Entering through the front door with its original brass doorbell, the hallway is a bright space with traditional high ceilings and coving.
- Living Room
- 5.40m x 4.12m (17'9" x 13'6")
- This is a wonderful spacious room with box bay window and original ceiling rose. With impressive marble fireplace and high quality laminate wooden flooring.
- Dining Room
- 3.67m x 3.54m (12'0" x 11'7")
- The dining room has a marble fireplace, laminate wooden floor and an archway to the kitchen.
- 6.41m x 2.95m (21'0" x 9'8")
- The kitchen is a bright space with Velux windows maximising the light to the room. The extensive cream fitted kitchen units provide ample storage with wine rack, an over-mantle framing the cooker, displayi units and a Belfast sink. The kitchen includes a Cookmaster range cooker with 5 zone ceramic hob and double oven, a washing machine and a fridge-freezer. The cream porcelain floor perfectly complements the room.
- Dining Area
- 3.69m x 2.44m (12'1" x 8'0")
- The dining area has sliding doors to the patio outside and a door to the rear hall.
- Rear Hallway
- 2.77m x 1.09m (9'1" x 3'7")
- With back door and alarm point.
- 2.55m x 1.20m (8'4" x 3'11")
- The part- tiled bathroom boasts a large shower unit with pumped electric shower, wc and whb.
- Upstairs Landing
- 3.80m x 1.77m (12'6" x 5'10")
- The landing is flooded with light from a Velux window above. It has a large built-in storage closet and attic access.
- 3.37m x 3.10m (11'1" x 10'2")
- The stylish bathroom features wood panelled walls, a slipper bath, a quadrant shower unit with power shower, storage and hotpress, wc, whb and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.72m x 5.40m (18'9" x 17'9")
- The large bedroom to the front has many windows, a laminate wooden floor, fitted wardrobes and the original fireplace of cast iron with inset tiles.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.77m x 3.77m (12'4" x 12'4")
- To the rear, this double bedroom has a laminate wooden floor, fitted wardrobes and original cast iron fireplace with tiled inset.
- 5.11m x 1.58m (16'9" x 5'2")
- Block built shed with tumble dryer.
- Turf Shed
- 1.66m x 1.58m (5'5" x 5'2")
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.43 kWh/m²/yr
Entering Naas from the M7 follow the road to the town. Pass the Naas Racecourse on the left, then the cemetery on the right. Immediately on the left hand side is Glenville Terrace, a row of 6 houses. Number 1 is the last house on the left.