Beau Parc, Grange Con, Dunlavin, Co Wicklow, W91 AX61
€575,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
24th May 14:00 - 14:15
- Built circa 1970.
- Set on 7 acres approximately.
- Oil fired central heating.
- All rooms wired for TV.
- All appliances, curtains, blinds and carpets included.
- Fibre broadband available.
- Septic tank.
- Private well.
- 4 stables (1 double) with tack room and open barn.
- Separate road access to stable yard.
- Land is stud railed and gated.
- A short stroll to the village Primary school, church, playground, bars and restaurant.
- Just 10 minutes to Dunlavin, Baltinglass and the M9 motorway.
Viewing is a must for those searching for a beautiful property in a tranquil location. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, sunroom, family room, guest wc, bathroom, 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite) and nursery.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.03m x 3.17m (16'6" x 10'5")
- The bright and welcoming hallway has a solid oak floor.
- Living Room
- 5.42m x 4.54m (17'9" x 14'11")
- The large light filled living room is of dual aspect and with a wonderful wide bay window with cushioned seating which overlooks the pretty gardens. The marble fireplace features a pine surround and the room is fully carpeted.
- Guest WC
- 2.30m x 2.08m (7'7" x 6'10")
- With floor tiles in classic black and white, wc and whb.
- 5.88m x 4.68m (19'3" x 15'4")
- The kitchen at the rear of the property is the heart of the home, embracing traditional and modern elements such as a Stanley oil cooker (which also provides the heating), together with an island unit with granite worktop. The many kitchen units are of shaker style, with solid beech worktops. The floor is of solid oak. The kitchen includes a gas hob and a double oven and integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher. The kitchen has a door leading to the patio area and one to the sunroom together with an archway to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.77m x 3.46m (12'4" x 11'4")
- The spacious dining room with its solid wooden floor has French doors leading to the garden patio and a door to the hallway.
- 6.25m x 1.90m (20'6" x 6'3")
- Wonderfully bright and with views of the gardens, this lovely sunroom has a tiled floor.
- Family Room
- 5.00m x 4.37m (16'5" x 14'4")
- This is a cosy and comfortable space with views of the garden and a solid fuel stove.
- 2.15m x 2.11m (7'1" x 6'11")
- This bright bathroom has walls lined in wainscoting. With wc, whb and bath with a pumped thermostatic shower overhead.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.23m x 3.75m (13'11" x 12'4")
- A beautifully decorated and truly restful room, this large master bedroom provides superb views of the gardens on two sides. This room has a carpet floor and a storage heater.
- Dressing Room
- 3.20m x 2.11m (10'6" x 6'11")
- The dressing room has a wall of built-in wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 2.74m x 2.36m (9' x 7'9")
- This sizeable en-suite has wc, whb, bidet and bath with a Triton electric shower overhead. It has lots of storage with two built-in cupboards and a tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.50m x 4.26m (18'1" x 14')
- This bedroom has a lovely bay window with window seat, built-in wardrobes , carpet floor and a storage heater.
- 2.65m x 1.94m (8'8" x 6'4")
- The recently redecorated en-suite boasts tiled walls with glass mosaic features, tiled floor and an extra large shower unit with Triton pumped shower. With wc and whb.
- 3.14m x 2.87m (10'4" x 9'5")
- The nursery is located just off the en-suite and features a solid wooden floor and an array of built-in wardrobes. With door to garden.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.14m x 3.00m (10'4" x 9'10")
- With built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")
- With built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- Boiler House
- 2.12m x 2.05m (6'11" x 6'9")
- The boiler house stores the tumble dryer and the old boiler.
- Pump House
- 2.07m x 1.80m (6'9" x 5'11")
- Block built pump house with window and concrete floor. It houses the pump and a water softening System plus a freezer.
- Stable 1
- 5.17m x 2.64m (17' x 8'8")
- Stable 2
- 3.83m x 3.42m (12'7" x 11'3")
- Stable 3
- 3.70m x 3.22m (12'2" x 10'7")
- Stable 4
- 3.70m x 3.20m (12'2" x 10'6")
- Tack Room
- 3.08m x 1.90m (10'1" x 6'3")
Energy Performance Indicator: 254.61 kWh/m²/yr
From Dunlavin follow the sign to Rathsallagh House Hotel. Take next left after Rathsallagh, when you come to a 5 crossroads junction take next left ( as per signpost) for Grangecon. On approaching Grangecon village, the house and stable yard are on the left just past the speed limit sign.