Hawthorn Lodge, Athgoe, Newcastle, Co Dublin, D22 YX83
€765,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2013.
- Set on 1.8 acres approximately.
- Finished to the highest standard.
- Extends to a generous 326m2.
- Stylish bathrooms with contemporary sanitaryware.
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Solar panel for water heating.
- Underfloor heating.
- Mains water with well on site.
- Biocycle unit.
- Fully alarmed.
- Electric gates with stone piers.
- Parking to front and rear on gravel drive.
- All curtains, carpets and light fittings included.
- Spacious family friendly accommodation.
- Double garage to rear with two stables and tack room.
- Just 1 minute drive to Junction 5 of the N7.
- Less than 10 minute drive to Citywest Luas stop with easy access to Dublin City Centre.
- 10 minutes from Newlands Cross and 12 minutes to the Red Cow Luas stop.
- 5 minute drive to Kill or Rathcoole with both primary and secondary schools and 15 minutes to Naas town.
Hawthorn Lodge is an impressive home, finished to the highest standards and set on approximately 1.8 acres. Ideal for the growing family, it boasts five bedrooms and many versatile reception rooms. Outside, for the horse lover, are two stables and a tack room.
This home is located just five minutes from Kill village with its shops, school and church, while also just fifteen minutes to Naas town with its array of restaurants, boutiques, supermarkets, schools, hospital and leisure facilities. For the commuter it is less than 10 minutes drive to Citywest Luas stop with easy access to Dublin City Centre. From the house it is just 2 minutes to Junction 5 of the N7.
The well-proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises entrance hall, sitting room, living room, kitchen, dining room, sunroom, utility room, toilet, 2 bedrooms (one en-suite) and guest WC. Upstairs 3 bedrooms (one en-suite), walk -in hotpress, and family bathroom. Outside double garage, two stables and a tack room.
- Entrance Hall
- The warm and welcoming entrance hallway has a tiled floor with cloakroom off.
- Sitting Room
- 5.96m x 5.12m (19'7" x 16'10")
- The sitting room is a bright spacious room of dual aspect with a solid cherrywood floor. It has an impressive marble fireplace with an inset wood burning stove.
- Dining Room
- 5.96m x 4.09m (19'7" x 13'5")
- The dining room is a versatile room of dual aspect, with a cast iron fireplace with marble surround and a Junkers cherrywood floor.
- Living Room
- 5.13m x 3.29m (16'10" x 10'10")
- The living room is a cosy room that can be accessed from both the Hallway and the kitchen. It has a laminate Oak floor.
- 4.85m x 2.90m (15'11" x 9'6")
- The sunroom is off the Kitchen and is tiled in the same porcelain tile. It is of triple aspect with French doors leading to the vast gardens.
- 8.18m x 4.23m (26'10" x 13'11")
- The kitchen is a light filled room of spacious proportions. It is fitted with a large range of attractive kitchen units with granite worktops and upstand. It features a wooden topped breakfast bar with storage and seating. The floor is tiled in a creamy porcelain tile. It includes an integrated fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher, and a freestanding Belling cooker.
- Utility Room
- 3.96m x 2.28m (13' x 7'6")
- The utility room has a great range of built in units including floor to ceiling closets. It is plumbed for a tumble dryer and washing machine. Back door to garden.
- 2.18m x 1.08m (7'2" x 3'7")
- The toilet off the utility room includes wc and whb with storage .The floor is tiled.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.55m x 2.93m (14'11" x 9'7")
- This double room to the rear of the house has a laminate oak floor.
- With wc, quadrant shower with Rainfall head shower and wash hand basin with storage. The floor and shower are attractively tiled in porcelain tile with mosaic accents.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.17m x 2.77m (17' x 9'1")
- With rear view, this double room has an oak laminate wood floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.82m x 1.54m (6' x 5'1")
- The guest bathroom has a tiled floor, wc and whb with storage.
- 3.70m x 2.85m (12'2" x 9'4")
- The landing and stairs are carpeted.
- 3.65m x 2.60m (12' x 8'6")
- The walk-in hotpress has a carpet floor and is lined with shelving.
- Bedroom 3
- 11.52m x 6.24m (37'10" x 20'6")
- The very spacious Master bedroom is of triple aspect, with dormer windows to front and rear and interesting porthole style windows to side. It has a carpet floor and a large walk in closet with rails ( 3.7m x 1.77m).
- 2.57m x 2.12m (8'5" x 6'11")
- The en-suite has been fully tiled. It features a suite of wall mounted wc, whb with storage and a quadrant shower with both a rainfall and handheld shower unit. It includes a heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4
- 5.13m x 4.83m (16'10" x 15'10")
- A generous double room of dual aspect, it has a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 5
- 6.58m x 4.13m (21'7" x 13'7")
- Another substantial double room of dual aspect it has a carpet floor and is wired for TV.
- 3.76m x 3.50m (12'4" x 11'6")
- This family sized bathroom is part tiled and features wc, bath and separate shower. It has a wall mounted wash hand basin with drawers and heated towel rail.
- The extensive gardens are in lawn bordered by mature trees. The driveway is in gravel and stretches around the house, providing ample parking.
- Block built unit
- 8.93m x 5.80m (29'4" x 19'0")
- With double up and over doors, it also houses the water pump.
- Stable 1
- Stable 2
- Tack Room
- 5.80m x 2.99m (19'0" x 9'10")
- It is plumbed for a toilet.
Energy Performance Indicator: 113.07 (kWh/m2/yr)
Take Junction 5, exit to Castlewarden/Athgoe, proceed to roundabout, going straight (L6001)and after 1 km you will see hawthorn Lodge on your left.