132, Hazelmere, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 R3PV
€210,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1983.
- Extends to 48m2 approximately,
- Natural gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Spacious driveway.
- Larage rear garden.
- Garden shed.
- A short walk to shops, schools, church and hospital.
- A short drive to the M7/N7 and the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 1.96m x 1.52m (6'5" x 5')
- The hallway has a tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 4.15m x 3.20m (13'7" x 10'6")
- Bright room with large window, a feature fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron insert and laminate wooden floor.
- 3.83m x 2.43m (12'7" x 8')
- The kitchen has an superb ranage of fitted units that incorporate a free standing gas cooker, extractor fan, fridge freezer washing machine, tiled splashback and gas boiler. The floor is also tiled.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.19m x 2.73m (13'9" x 8'11")
- Spacious room with laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.31m x 2.56m (10'10" x 8'5")
- With laminate wooden floor.
- 2.29m x 1.43m (7'6" x 4'8")
- With suite consisting of wc, whb, bath (with shower attachment and tiled splashback) and tiled floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.76 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas from Dublin direction take left turn at 1st set of traffic lights (see Tesco on right). Proceed out this road and take 1st right turn after passing An Post Mail Centre on left. Proceed up hill and take 2nd left turn into Hazelmere then take 1st right turn and number 132 is the third house on the right.