122, Hazelmere, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 V5RE
€195,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1982.
- Extends to 48m2 approximately.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Spacious driveway.
- Mature south west facing rear garden.
- Drop Stira ladder to attic.
- Garden shed.
- A short walk to shops, creche, schools, church and hospital.
- A short drive to M7/N7 and Arrow Rail link at Sallins.
- Entrance Hall
- 1.7m x 1.3m (5'9" x 4'5")
- With laminate wooden floor.
- Living Room
- 4.3m x 3.3m (14'1" x 10'8")
- With feature fireplace (gas element) and laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining area
- 4.0m x 2.3m (13'2" x 7'8")
- With a range of fitted untis, laminate wooden floor, gas boiler and door to rear garden.
- Rear Hall
- 1.7m x 1.3m (5'9" x 4'4")
- With laminate wooden floor and Stira ladder to attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.2m x 2.7m (13'9" x 9')
- With built-in wardrobe and laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 2.0m (11'7" x 6'8")
- With laminate wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.29=8m x 1.41m
- With wc, whb and bath. Floor and walls fully tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 294.53 kWh/m²/yr
From Dublin Road take right turn onto Blessington Road (note Tesco on right). From here take a right turn at the 2nd set of traffic lights. (note entrance to Mountain View on left). proceed up the hill and take second left turn in Hazelmere. From here take the 1st turn right. Number 122 is on the left hand side.