56, Hazelmere, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 X68X
€199,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1983.
- Extends to 57.5m2
- Situated in a quiet mature estate.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- Pvc soffit and fascia.
- Rear garden with paving, vegetable patch and large wooden shed (3 x 2.5m.)
- Large gated side access.
- All appliances included.
- All carpets and curtains included.
- Short walk to Naas town centre.
- Walking distance of most Primary and Secondary schools in town.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange and Arrow rail service in Sallins.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.24m x 1.93m (17'2" x 6'4")
- The bright hallway has a carpet floor.
- Living Room
- 4.41m x 3.82m (14'6" x 12'6")
- The living room with large window has a cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and gas fire.
- 3.48m x 2.28m (11'5" x 7'6")
- The kitchen has a mix of units and shelving and includes fridge freezer, dishwasher, gas cooker and washing machine. With hotpress, gas boiler and door to back garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.55m x 2.47m (11'8" x 8'1")
- This is a double bedroom to the rear of the house, with a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.84m x 2.38m (9'4" x 7'10")
- A double room to rear with fitted wardrobes and shelving and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.56m x 2.31m (8'5" x 7'7")
- This is a single bedroom to the front of the house with carpet floor.
- 2.31m x 1.48m (7'7" x 4'10")
- With wc, whb and electric shower.
- The rear garden has been paved and includes shrubs, climbers and a vegetable patch. The side access is gated. To the front there is off street parking in the driveway for 1 2 cars there is a lawn, shrubs and trees.
Energy Performance Indicator: 261.13 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas, take the Blessington road, passing the Tesco Extra on the right-hand side. Follow the road to the second set of traffic lights where you will turn right. Then take the second left turn into Hazelmere. Take the first left turn and Number 56 is the first house on the right hand side.