129, Hazelmere, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 VK7D
€210,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1982.
- Extends to 59m2 approximately.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Double glazed PVC windows.
- Spacious driveway.
- Cul-de-sac location.
- Walking distance of all amenities.
- Short drive to the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- Entrance Porch
- 1.4m x 0.8m (4'7" x 2'7")
- With sliding patio door.
- Living Room
- 4.6m x 3.9m (15'1" x 12'10")
- With fireplace and wood burning stove.
- 3.5m x 2.4m (11'6" x 7'10")
- With built-in units including fridge, washing machine, cooker and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.6m x 2.6m (11'10" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.4m x 2.5m (11'2" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 7'10")
- 2.4m x 1.6m (7'10" x 5'3")
- With bath incorporating electric shower, wc and whb.
Energy Performance Indicator: 289.26 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas from Dublin direction take a left turn left onto the Blessington Road. Proceed out this road (passing Tesco on right hand side). Take first right turn after passing An Post mail centre on your left. Now take 2nd left turn and then first right turn into this cul-de-sac and number 129 is down the end on your right hand side.