13, Hillside Drive, Sallins Road, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 FK5K
€369,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to a generous 145m2 of accommodation.
- Built circa 1980.
- Beautifully presented home in a prime locatio.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Off street parking for 3 cars.
- Located in a quiet cul de sac.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Carpets, blinds, light fittings and most curtains included
- Fitted Alarm system
- Short walk to Naas town centre, shops, schools and leisure facilities
- Short drive to M7/N7.
- A 25 minute walk to the Arrow commuter rail link in Sallins.
- To front there is off street parking for three cars on the cobblelock drive, and beds of shrubs and perennials.
- To the rear there is a low maintenance sunny garden with paving and cobblestones, with trees for privacy, and blockbuilt shed (2.28m x 2.09m).
This is a bright and spacious family home, with many versatile reception rooms. It has been extended to the rear to include an extra living area and large utility. With all its space and its enviable location, this is the perfect home for a growing family.
Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/living room, utility room, bedroom 5, guest wc, Upstairs 4 bedrooms (one en-suite) and family bathroom.
- 2.06m x 1.64m (6'9" x 5'5")
- The bright entrance has a solid oak floor.
- 4.66m x 2.34m (15'3" x 7'8")
- With solid oak floor and carpet stairs
- Sitting Room
- 4.66m x 4.09m (15'3" x 13'5")
- The spacious sitting room is full of light from the large window to front. It has a feature fireplace of marble and cast iron and a solid wood floor. Double doors lead to the dining room.
- Dining room
- 3.55m x 3.35m (11'8" x 11')
- With oak floor has French doors leading out to the patio. Door to kitchen.
- 8.54m x 3.63m (28'0" x 11'11")
- The kitchen features an extensive range of beechwood units with display cabinets and lots of storage. It includes an island unit with storage and seating. All are topped with black granite. A black Stanley cooker is framed with an overmantle, and also available are a four ring ceramic hob, gas single hob and oven. Steps take you down to the cosy Living area which is full of light from the large windows and French door to the patio.
- Utility room
- 8.54m x 2.14m (28'0" x 7'0")
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. It has a tiled floor and includes sink, storage presses, gas boiler. Access door to front.
- Guest WC
- 2.00m x 1.70m (6'7" x 5'7")
- With wc, whb and understairs storage. It has a tiled floor and pretty wainscotting on the walls.
- Bedroom 5
- 5.15m x 2.70m (16'11" x 8'10")
- This is a versatile room with a large window to front and beechwood floor.
- Gallery Landing
- 4.00m x 2.95m (13'1" x 9'8")
- With hotpress and storage press off and stira stairs to part floored attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.67m x 3.67m (12'0" x 12'0")
- Master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 1.66m x 1.29m (5'5" x 4'3")
- With wc, whb and shower with heated ladder towel rail and is fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.47m x 3.30m (11'5" x 10'10")
- With solid wood floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.95m x 2.40m (9'8" x 7'10")
- With wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.89m x 2.35m (9'6" x 7'9")
- With fitted wardrobe and wooden floor.
- 2.38m x 1.80m (7'10" x 5'11")
- Fully tiled and includes wcm whb and corner bath with overhead shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 204.15 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas proceed out the Sallins road, proceed through the traffic lights at the Statoil garage and take next right turn into Hillside Drive, once you enter Hillside Drive continue straight on, turn round to the left and number 13 is located further along the road on the left hand side