3118, Hillview, Sallins, Co. Kildare, W91 X8P6
€259,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1978.
- Extends to a generous 114m2.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Appliances, curtains and blinds included.
- Large detached block built garage to rear.
- A short stroll to the heart of Sallins Village with its shops, restaurants, bars, canal walks and GAA Club.
- Within walking distance of the Arrow rail link, Sallins Primary school and bus stop for secondary schools.
- Short drive to Junction 9 of the N7/M7.
- Off street parking to rear and side.
- This is a bright and welcoming hallway with windows both sides of the entrance, and a solid Oak floor. With storage closet off and attic access.
- Sitting Room
- 5.9m x 3.3m (19'3" x 10'8")
- This room is full of light, with two large windows. The room features a floor of solid oak and a cast iron fireplace with marble surround and granite hearth.
- Family/Dining/Kitchen Room
- This is a wonderful L shaped room, with a cosy seating area in front of a wood burning cast iron stove, a dining area and large kitchen. The vaulted ceiling is lined in wood with many Velux windows casting light into the room. The spalted ash kitchen features an array of units and incorporates a 5 ring gas hob, double oven, Bosch dishwasher and fridge freezer. The floor is solid Oak and tile.
- Utility Room
- 2.1m x 1.6m (7' x 5'4")
- With storage presses, gas boiler and Bosch washing machine. Tile floor and back door to rear garden.
- Shower Room
- 1.8m x 1.5m (5'10" x 4'11")
- With wc, built-in washstand with storage and quadrant shower unit. Mosaic tiled floor.
- 2.9m x 1.8m (9'5" x 5'10")
- With wc, whb, large quadrant shower and Jacuzzi bath. Tiled floor and part-tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.9m x 2.8m (12'8" x 9'2")
- The large master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and lockers. With a solid Oak floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 2.9m (11'4" x 9'6")
- To the rear, this room has fitted wardrobes and lockers and a solid oak floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 2.1m (9'6" x 6'9")
- A single room, it features built-in wardrobes and shelving. With a solid Oak floor.
- To front the garden is in lawn with shrubs. Car parking to the side and rear. The back garden is in lawn. The garage (5.19m x 3.4m) has side door and roller door access.
Energy Performance Indicator: 227.42 kWh/m²/yr
In Sallins village take the road to Clane. The entrance to Hillview is on the right, opposite Des Kelly carpets. On entering the estate, turn right. Up ahead there will be a bungalow on a corner, with pillars painted red. This is number 3118.