6, Kerdiff Close, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 F5TT
€319,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1997.
- Extends to a generous 105m2 approximately.
- Family friendly home in a prime location.
- Versatile reception rooms.
- Not overlooked.
- No maintenance exterior.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Front garden with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Located in a quiet cul de sac.
- Charming rear garden with lawn, trees and shrubs.
- Large gated side entrance with path and planting.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- All carpets, blinds, light fittings and most curtains included.
- Cooker, extractor fan, washing machine and fridge included.
- Wooden shed (2m x 1.5m).
- Beside Monread Park and a short walk to schools, shops, creche, leisure centre and cinema.
- Short drive to the improved M7/N7.
- Just a 25 minute walk to the Commuter rail link in Sallins.
Situated in a family friendly estate, with Monread Park on the doorstep, it is within walking distance of most Naas schools, both primary and secondary. It is a short stroll to the local leisure centre, creche, cinema, GAA and the Monread Shopping Centre, while also being just 20 minutes walk from the centre of Naas town. For the commuter, this is an ideal spot, with easy access to the newly improved N7/M7 and just a 25 minute walk to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This is a bright deceptively spacious home which has been perfectly maintained by the current owner and just awaits your personal furnishings to complete a wonderful residence. It comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room and guest wc, upstairs there are 3 generous bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
Outside, the rear garden, which is not overlooked, evokes a woodland feel with its trees and ground cover of wild geraniums. It has been beautifully planted with an array of shrubs and climbers such as Fuscia, Honeysuckle and cotoneaster.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.10m x 1.08m (16'9" x 3'7")
- The bright and welcoming hallway has a tiled floor with carpet stairs.
- Living Room
- 5.85m x 3.49m (19'2" x 11'5")
- The spacious living room with large bay window has an impressive feature fireplace of cast iron with granite hearth. It has a tiled floor and double doors leading to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.57m x 2.80m (11'9" x 9'2")
- This is a light filled room with a tiled floor and sliding doors leading to the patio.
- 5.38m x 2.63m (17'8" x 8'8")
- The spacious kitchen with view of the garden has many units with laminate worktop. It incorporates a fridge, washing machine and gas cooker and boasts a classic terracotta tile floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.50m x 0.75m (4'11" x 2'6")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- Spacious Landing
- 3.66m x 1.80m (12'0" x 5'11")
- The stairs and landing have a carpet floor. It has a hotpress off and Stira access to the part floored attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.80m x 3.25m (15'9" x 10'8")
- The roomy master bedroom to the front of the house has a lovely bay window, fitted wardrobes and an attractive vinyl floor.
- 1.77m x 1.69m (5'10" x 5'7")
- The en-suite has a shower unit with electric shower, wc amd whb, with tiled shower walls and splashback.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.65m x 3.63m (12' x 11'11")
- A large double bedroom to the rear of the house, it has a carpet floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.38m x 2.26m (7'10" x 7'5")
- To the front of the house, this bedroom has a vinyl floor.
- 2.52m x 1.84m (8'3" x 6'0")
- The main bathroom includes bath (with shower), wc and whb with vinyl floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.55 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas from the Dublin side take the 3rd exit off the large roundabout just past the Naas Ball. You are now on the Monread Road. At the next roundabout (Costa coffee, Smyths etc.) continue straight to stay on Monread road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Monread Avenue. After 300m take the second right turn onto Kerdiff Close, followed by a left. Number 6 will be on your left.