11, Kerdiff Park, Monread Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 C2FV
€365,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1999.
- Extends to a generous 139m2 approximately.
- uPVC double glazed windows .
- Natural gas central heating.
- Cobblelock driveway with off street parking for 2 cars.
- Facing a large green area.
- Large rear garden with patio, lawn and shrubs.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Alarm system.
- Beside Monread Park and a short walk to school, shops, creche, leisure centre and cinema.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
Situated in a family friendly estate, with Monread Park on the doorstep, it is within walking distance of most Naas schools, both primary and secondary. It is a short stroll to the local leisure centre, creche, cinema, GAA and the Monread Shopping Centre, while also being just 20 minutes walk from the centre of Naas town. For the commuter, this is an ideal spot, with easy access to the newly improved N7/M7 and just a 25 minute walk to the Arrow rail station in Sallins
The property comprises entrance hallway, living room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, guest wc, bedroom 4. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite) and family bathroom.
- Entrance Hallway
- The large hallway has an oak floor, with carpet stairs and offers understairs storage.
- Living Room
- 5.85m x 3.98m (19'2" x 13'1")
- The spacious living room has a large bay window overlooking the green area to front. It has a feature fireplace of marble with a wooden surround and an inset gas fire. It has an oak floor.
- Family Room
- 5.05m x 3.13m (16'7" x 10'3")
- This is a versatile room with a large window to front and an oak floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.27m x 3.46m (20'7" x 11'4")
- The large light filled kitchen features many storage units. It has a tiled floor and tile splashback. It incorporates an oven and hob. From the dining area sliding doors lead to the patio area outside.
- Utility room
- 2.10m x 1.46m (6'11" x 4'9")
- The utility has a counter, tiled floor and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Back door to garden. Gas boiler.
- Guest WC
- 1.46m x 0.86m (4'9" x 2'10")
- With wc, whb and wooden floor
- Bedroom 4
- 2.49m x 2.47m (8'2" x 8'1")
- With rear view, this single bedroom has a wooden floor.
- 5.76m x 1.91m (18'11" x 6'3")
- The landing has a carpet floor, wood panelled ceiling and a large hotpress 1.9m x 1.05m) with shelving. Attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.18m x 3.15m (13'9" x 10'4")
- The roomy master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 2.00m x 1.98m (6'7" x 6'6")
- With wc, whb and shower unit with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.46m x 2.43m (11'4" x 8')
- A double bedroom with rear view it has a built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.47m x 2.41m (11'5" x 7'11")
- A double room to rear with carpet floor and fitted wardrobe.
- 2.98m x 1.83m (9'9" x 6'0")
- With wc, whb and bath, the floor and splashback are tiled.
- To front the garden is in lawn with shrubs. It has a cobble lock drive with off-street parking for 2 cars. To the rear is a very large garden with patio, lawn, wooden shed and a border of shrubs and trees.
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.03 kWh/m2/yr
On entering Naas from the Dublin side take the 3rd exit off the large roundabout just past the Naas Ball. You are now on the Monread Road. At the next roundabout (Costa Coffee, Smyths etc.) continue straight to stay on Monread Road. .At the traffic lights turn left onto Monread Avenue. Take the first right turn onto Kerdiff Park. Continue straight and Number 11 will be on your right