Leafy Lodge, Killinane, Kilcullen, Co. Kildare, R56 A449
€375,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built in 1993 approx. with remodelling and extensions in 2010 and 2015.
- Recent extension built to Passive house standards.
- On a site of 0.7 of an acre approximately.
- Surrounded by professionally landscaped gardens.
- One of two houses in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by pastureland.
- uPVC triple glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Quality carpets, light fittings and blinds included.
- Appliances included (except freestanding fridge freezer).
- Gravel drive with parking for 4 cars.
- Two metal garden sheds.
- Just 4km to Kilcullen and a short drive to Junction 2 of the M9 motorway.
- Entrance Hallway
- The welcoming hallway was recently remodelled and features a porthole window and lots of storage.
- 5.8m x 4.7m (19'1" x 15'4")
- The luxurious lounge is of dual aspect, with a bay window incorporating a window seat with views of the front deck and pond. The gas fire is surrounded by an impressive fireplace of marble and cast iron.
- 8.1m x 3.4m (26'6" x 11')
- The extensive cream fitted kitchen units provide ample storage with display units and a central island unit with seating and storage. The worktop is in marble and the splashbacks complement with marble mosaic. The kitchen includes an induction hob, double oven and dishwasher and feature lighting over the island unit. An archway leads to the dining area/conservatory.
- 4.2m x 3.7m (13'7" x 12'2")
- The spacious conservatory is a wonderful addition to this home and mirrors the one attached to the master bedroom. It has a tiled floor. It is surrounded by planting outside and a decked bridge links it to the circular wooden deck that dominates the rear garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.3m x 1.7m (7'8" x 5'5")
- With built-in storage units and shelving, it has a tiled floor and houses the washer dryer. With back door and bridge to rear deck.
- 3.2m x 2.2m (10'6" x 7'1")
- The elegant bathroom features wc, whb and a corner air bath. It is attractively tiled in classic black and white tile.
- Bedroom 1
- 8.3m x 3.9m (27'1" x 12'11")
- The wonderful master bedroom has been extended with a conservatory to give views and access to the garden via a bridge to the decking area. It has a seating area, and extensive built-in wardrobe units.
- 3.2m x 0.8m (10'5" x 2'9")
- With wc, whb, shower unit with Triton Power shower and storage. It is fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.2m x 2.9m (10'5" x 9'5")
- This double bedroom to the front of the house has a built-in wardrobe, feature wallpaper and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.5m x 3.4m (11'6" x 11'1")
- This room with front views has a carpet floor. A door leads to the recently added office.
- 6.0m x 3.5m (19'7" x 11'7")
- Currently used as an office this room would be suitable for a variety of uses. It was built three years ago to Passive house standards. It has marvellous curved walls and ceiling and French doors lead to the sandstone patio and landscaped side garden.
Energy Performance Indicator: 213.49 kWh/m²/yr
Take the Kilcullen exit off the M9. Turn left. Take the left turn onto the R448 direction Castledermot. Follow the road and then take the L6090 to the left direction Gormanstown. At the next crossroads, take the left turn and Leafy Lodge is on the right hand side.