14, Kingspoint, Craddockstown, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 YN57
€190,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to 67.6 m2 approximately .
- Designated parking space.
- Balcony off living room.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Entry intercom system.
- Quality fixtures and fittings.
- Lift to all floors.
- Landscaped communal grounds and well-maintained communal areas.
- Within walking distance of Naas town,Hospital, primary and secondary schools, shops and lakeside walks.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and Commuter rail service in Sallins.
- Double glazed hardwood windows.
- All carpets, curtains, appliances and light fittings.
- Management fee €1,674.00 per annum approximately.
This second floor apartment is bright and spacious and is presented in excellent condition.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (one with en-suite) and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- The large hallway has a porcelain tiled floor. It includes two storage presses (0.9m x 0.9m and 1.28m x 0.8m), a hotpress and a utility press. The Utility includes washing machine and condenser dryer.
- Living/Dining Room
- 4.43m x 4.34m (14'6" x 14'3")
- This is a large bright room with French doors to a decked balcony with a view over the gardens. The floor is walnut laminate and reflects the walnut accents in the adjacent kitchen.
- 2.35m x 2.14m (7'9" x 7'0")
- The kitchen features a range of high gloss units with granite worktop and upstand. It includes a ceramic hob and oven and integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer.
- 2.20m x 1.73m (7'3" x 5'8")
- With wc, whb and bath. With a tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 43.50m x 3.58m (142'9" x 11'9")
- This is a large airy double bedroom with 4m high ceilings, built in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 1.76m x 1.64m (5'9" x 5'5")
- With wc, whb and shower unit with thermostatic shower. It has a tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.55m x 3.73m (14'11" x 12'3")
- This is another large double room with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.4 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main street take the road towards Ballymore R445, taking the left at Swans and keeping the lake on your left. Just after the lake and before the roundabout is the left turn into Kingspoint.