34, Landen Park, Oldtown Demesne, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 YY45
€379,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built 2015
- Extends to a generous 142m2 approximately.
- A rated energy efficient low carbon home.
- Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roof.
- Super warm construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness.
- High performance, low U-value windows and external doors.
- Low emission argon-filled windows which reflect heat back into the room.
- GFCH with A Rated Gas Condensing Boiler and multi-zone controls.
- Solar panels for hot water and photovoltaic solar panels for electricity generation.
- Thermal mass for passive heat storage.
- Underfloor heating on ground floor with thermostatically controlled radiators upstairs.
- High quality stylish sanitary ware and fittings in all bathrooms.
- Includes all appliances, blinds, carpets and light fittings.
- A short walk to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools.
- Short drive to Junction 9 of the N7/M7.
- Close to Arrow rail station in Sallins.
The well proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises hallway, guest wc, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room. First floor 3 bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom. Second floor master bedroom with en-suite.
Landen Park is conveniently situated within a short walk of Naas town centre, Monread Park, shops, schools, leisure centre, sporting facilities and creche. It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway and is with walking distance of the Arrow rail link in Sallins. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.60m x 2.05m (18'4" x 6'9")
- The welcoming hallway features a laminate wood floor with carpet on the stairs. It includes a cloakroom (2.17m x 0.44m), alarm system and guest wc. Underfloor heating features throughout the ground floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.66m x 1.43m (5'5" x 4'8")
- Features contemporary wc and whb. With heated towel rail, tiled floor and subway tiled wall.
- Living Room
- 4.23m x 3.81m (13'11" x 12'6")
- This is an impressive room with a large bay window. It has a wood burning cassette stove with contemporary marble fireplace and hearth. Double doors lead to the kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining room
- 5.60m x 3.81m (18'4" x 12'6")
- The kitchen is a fabulous light filled room due to the floor to ceiling wall of glass windows and doors leading out to the patio and garden. It features a range of stylish shaker style units and includes a Bosch oven, 5 ring gas hob, microwave and fridge freezer. The island unit with quartz countertop features an under-mount sink, integrated dishwasher and lots of storage.
- Utility Room
- 2.06m x 1.78m (6'9" x 5'10")
- With lots of storage units and including Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer. Back door to garden.
- First Floor Landing
- 4.00m x 2.58m (13'1" x 8'6")
- A bright landing with large window and carpet floor. With hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.11m x 2.76m (13'6" x 9'0")
- This is a very generous double bedroom to the front, with bay window and floor to ceiling quality fitted wardrobes. With carpet floor.
- 2.26m x 1.36m (7'5" x 4'6")
- The en-suite is part tiled, with wc, whb and large shower unit with rainfall showerhead. With heated towel ladder rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.87m x 3.38m (12'8" x 11'1")
- This spacious double room with view of the rear garden features built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 2.44m x 1.77m (8'0" x 5'10")
- The stylish bathroom is fully tiled and has wc, whb and bath with overhead shower. With heated ladder towel rail.
- Second Floor Hallway
- 3.00m x 1.80m (9'10" x 5'11")
- This is a bright space with Velux window and carpet floor. It would be a perfect spot for a home office.
- 2.64m x 1.80m (8'8" x 5'11")
- The en-suite is tiled and features a large shower with overhead rainfall shower, with wc and whb.
- The back garden is in lawn with gated side access.. It includes a metal shed (2m x 2m)To the front, the cobblelock drive accommodates two cars .With lawn and shrubbery.
Energy Performance Indicator: 54.73 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas town centre take the road to Sallins, passing the GAA Club and The Crossings Motor Dealers. Take the next left into Oldtown Demense. Take the next turn right, then left and number 34 will be on your left-hand side.