St. Martin's, Loch Bui, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 WT3F
€298,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to 160m2 approximately.
- Built circa 1960.
- All appliances included.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC windows.
- All carpets, curtains, light fittings and blinds included.
- Offstreet parking for four cars.
- A short walk to schools, shops, bars and restaurants.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins
- 2.3m x 0.8m (7'7" x 2'6")
- With PVC door and tiled floor.
- Entrance Hallway
- 3.8m x 2.8m (12'4" x 9'0")
- A large bright hallway with laminate wooden floor and understairs storage.
- Diining Room
- 4.4m x 3.3m (14'7" x 10'11")
- The dining room to the front of the house has a carpet floor and features a marble fireplace with mahogany surround.
- Living Room
- 4.1m x 3.2m (13'5" x 10'4")
- To the rear of the house, the cosy living room features an inset stove with marble and mahogany fireplace and a wooden floor.
- 4.6m x 3.6m (15'2" x 11'10")
- The kitchen has a large range of oak units and features an attractive wooden ceiling. It includes cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Back door leading to utility and conservatory.
- Utility Room
- 2.6m x 1.9m (8'5" x 6'4")
- With washing machine, dryer and shelving. Toilet off (1.18m x 0.91)
- 3.8m x 2.3m (12'6" x 7'5")
- The conservatory features a laminate wooden floor and views of the garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11'11" x 11'0")
- To the front of the house, this is a large bedroom with laminate wooden floor. It has a walk-in wardrobe (0.88m x 0.86m) and en-suite.
- 2.6m x 1.2m (8'6" x 3'11")
- Fully tiled, with wc whb and Mira electric shower.
- 7.1m x 3.6m (23'4" x 11'9")
- The attached garage has a rear door and and up and over front door.
- 3.7m x 2.2m (12'3" x 7'4")
- With carpet floor and large window.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.1m x 3.2m (13'4" x 10'5")
- A generous double room to the rear with built-in wardrobes, drawers and dressing table.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.0m x 3.5m (13' x 11'6")
- Another large double room with built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.4m x 2.4m (11'2" x 7'11")
- To the front, this is a single room with built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 3.1m x 1.7m (10'4" x 5'8")
- The bathroom is fully tiled, with wainscoting features. It has a wc, whb, bath and separate corner shower.
- Top Floor
- Attic Room
- 7.0m x 2.8m (23'0" x 9'4")
- The large attic room, with carpet floor and built-in wardrobes is suitable for a variety of uses.
Energy Performance Indicator: 327.29 kWh/m²/yr
In Naas, drive up the Main street passing the Naas Courthouse on the right. Go through the set of traffic lights, take the next left and follow the road past St Corbans Boys school. St Martins is the second house on the right-hand side.