Magnolia Lodge, Broadfield, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 RH87
€525,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
20th Apr 11:00 - 11:15
- Built circa1979.
- Extends to a generous 238m2 approximately.
- Beautifully presented family home in an enviable location.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Full planning permission for two storey extension.
- Stylish bathrooms.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- Appliances included.
- Sizeable gardens with mature trees, lawn, hedging and decking.
- Just 5 minutes drive to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants, schools and sporting facilities.
- Short drive to Junction 10 of the N7/M7.
- The large and bright hallway has a solid oak floor with a large hotpress off.
- Living Room
- 5.8m x 4.2m (19'0" x 13'11")
- This is an impressive room of dual aspect with large picture windows on both sides, a solid oak floor and an exceptional stone fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
- 10.3m x 5.5m (33'10" x 18'1")
- The spacious kitchen /living room is the heart of this home. It is a bright and sunny room of dual aspect with large windows and double doors to the sunroom. The kitchen area features many wonderful handcrafted kitchen units, with wine racks, display units and a large island with seating. The kitchen incorporates a Belling ceramic range cooker, a built- in dishwasher and American style fridge freezer. The floor and walls are attractively tiled in ceramic tiles. The living area boasts a solid oak floor and a cosy multi-fuel burning stove backed by a redbrick wall.
- Utility Room
- 7.1m x 2.9m (23'4" x 9'4")
- The roomy utility offers lots of built in storage and shelving. It includes a Bosch washing machine, Zanussi dryer and a wine cooler. With tiled floor. From here the back door leads to the garden.
- 6.4m x 3.2m (20'10" x 10'6")
- The comfortable sunroon with garden views on all sides, features a laminate floor and doors leading to the decking outside.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.1m x 3.9m (13'5" x 12'10")
- A very generous double room with rear views of the garden. With carpet floor, en-suite and dressing room.
- 2.9m x 1.6m (9'6" x 5'4")
- The fully tiled en-suite boasts an extra-large shower unit with electric shower, wc and whb.
- Dressing Room
- 2.7m x 1.7m (8'10" x 5'7")
- With both hanging rails and shelving.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.6m x 3.0m (14'11" x 9'11")
- A spacious double bed room with carpet floor and rear view.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.6m x 2.7m (11'11" x 8'10")
- A double bedroom with carpet floor and en-suite bathroom.
- 2.6m x 1.1m (8'7" x 3'9")
- With shower, wc, whb and part-tiled wall.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.1m x 2.7m (13'5" x 8'10")
- A double bedroom at the front of the house.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.9m x 2.7m (12'8" x 8'11")
- A double bedroom with front view, it has a carpet floor.
- 3.0m x 2.1m (9'10" x 6'10")
- Features a quadrant shower unit, wc, whb, bath and bidet with heated towel rail. The bathroom is attractively tiled in ceramic with mosaic accents.
- Outside there is a block built garage (9.05m x 4.52m) and parking to front and side for many cars.
Energy Performance Indicator: 189.01 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main Street, take the left past Swans onto the Ballymore Eustace road (R411). Go straight through the next roundabout. Follow the road for about 1.5km. After Quinns Agri-store yard it will be the third house on the right.