Main Street, Sallins, Co. Kildare,
€198,000 - Guide Price For Sale by AuctionArrange a Viewing
23rd Feb 10:30 - 10:45
Auction DetailsLawlor's Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare.
06th Mar 15:00
- Built circa 1930.
- Extends to 53.19m2 approximately.
- Site extends to 0.08 of an acre approximately.
- Superb location.
- Zone Town Centre in Sallins local area plan 2016-2022.
- We are advised that all mains services are available.
While the property is in need of renovation, it is presented as a unique opportunity for your own stamp and imagination. The property comprises 4 rooms.
Solicitor with carriage of sale:
Phone 01 6243624
- Room 1
- 4.7m x 2.9m (15'5" x 9'6")
- Room 2
- 3.5m x 2.3m (11'6" x 7'7")
- Room 3
- 4.4m x 3.8m (14'5" x 12'6")
- Room 4
- 6.3m x 5.0m (20'8" x 16'5")
- Large detached garage.
Energy Performance Indicator: 1620.58 kWh/m²/yr
The propety is located in the middle of Sallins Village between the Grand Canal Bridge and the Railway Bridge and is just opposite the Railway Inn.