21, Maple Lawns, Oldtown Demesne, Naas, Co. Kildare, WP1 P20V
€345,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2005.
- Extends to 110m2 approximately.
- Three double bedrooms (1 en-suite).
- Light filled home in excellent decorative order throughout.
- Large garden with potential for extension and /or garden room.
- Gas fired zoned heating.
- Double glazed Rationel windows.
- Alarm system.
- Low maintenance south-west facing rear garden with side access and shed.
- Landscaped communal gardens to front.
- New carpets throughout.
- Low maintenance exterior.
- 'All carpets, curtains, blinds, appliances and light fittings included
- Easy walk to local park, canal walks, GAA, primary and secondary school.
- Management fee €740 per annum to include waste management.
- A short walk to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Short drive to Junction 9 or 9A of the N7/M7 and a 25 minute walk to Arrow rail station in Sallins.
Presented in excellent condition, this is a light filled family home tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, fronted by landscaped gardens. With a very generous south west facing sunny rear garden (16.26m x 10.65m), this offers the potential for a home extension and /or a garden room or home office (subject to pp).
In a prime location, Maple Lawns is conveniently situated within a short walk of Naas town centre, Monread Park, Monread shopping centre, primary and secondary schools, leisure centre, sporting facilities and creche. It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway and is within walking distance of the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
The house offers spacious family friendly accommodation, briefly comprising- downstairs entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room. Upstairs 3 double bedrooms (one en-suite) and family bathroom.
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.77m x 2.00m (15'8" x 6'7")
- The welcoming entrance hall is lovely and bright, with a gallery landing above. It has an attractive Turkish travertine tile floor and new carpet to stairs. With understairs storage.
- Living Room
- 5.60m x 3.20m (18'4" x 10'6")
- The spacious living room, with view over the rear garden, features a maple and granite fireplace, with inset gas fire. It has an oak laminate floor and both wall and centre lighting. With double doors to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.26m x 2.20m (10'8" x 7'3")
- The dining room boasts a wall of glass, with French doors to the garden.
- 3.12m x 3.00m (10'3" x 9'10")
- The kitchen offers a modern German designed Leicht kitchen, with stylish cabinets and contrasting worktop. Both the floor and splashback are attractively tiled. The kitchen includes ceramic hob and new integrated cooker, integrated dishwasher, newly fitted fridge-freezer and the added advantage of a plinth heater. Plumbed for washer /dryer.
- Utility room
- 1.57m x 1.52m (5'2" x 5')
- The utility room is part tiled and includes worktop and washer/dryer. This was previously the guest wc, so all plumbing is available for wc and whb.
- 5.36m x 0.95m (17'7" x 3'1")
- The stairs and landing have a newly fitted carpet floor and gallery overlooking the entrance hall. With hotpress off and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.24m x 3.43m (13'11" x 11'3")
- This is a spacious double bedroom with rear view. It has a wall of built-in wardrobes and new carpet floor.
- 2.20m x 1.88m (7'3" x 6'2")
- The en-suite includes whb, wc and a corner shower with Mira thermostatic power shower. It has a tiled floor and part-tile walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.60m x 2.85m (11'10" x 9'4")
- This is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and new carpet to floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.21m x 2.62m (10'6" x 8'7")
- Another double bedroom, with fitted wardrobes and new carpet floor with rear garden view.
- Family Bathroom
- 2.02m x 1.75m (6'8" x 5'9")
- The family bathroom features bath, wc and whb. It has a tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- To front are communal gardens. A car park provides ample parking. To rear is a very generous garden in lawn (16.26m x 10.65m), with wooden shed (2.5m x 2m). While it is a blank canvas, ready for landscaping, its size also offers opportunities such as an extension to the house or a separate home office.
Energy Performance Indicator: 195.91 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas, take the Sallins road. Keep driving until you pass the Naas GAA, then a Maxol Garage. Just after the next set of traffic lights, turn left into Oldtown Demense. Follow the road and take the second right turn into Maple Lawns, turn left and number 21 will be the house on the left of the terrace in front.