2A, Maryfield Court, Monread Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 Y621
€210,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2004.
- Extends to 86.2m2 approximatelyl.
- Electric entrance gates.
- Ample parking available.
- Double glazed windows.
- Mature communal green area.
- Walking distance of shops and Arrow Rail link at Sallins.
- A short drive to M7/N7.
- Curtains, blinds, light fittings included.
- LED'S throughout.
- Upgraded electrical heating systgem.
- Brand new custom made kitchen incorporating oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher.
- Recently installed bathroom suite.
- Management fee €1,350.00 per annum approximately.
- Entrance Hall
- 1.94m x 1.19m (6'4" x 3'11")
- With hardwood floor and hotpress off.
- Living Area
- 6.86m x 3.99m (22'6" x 13'1")
- With feature fireplace, ardwood floor and French doors to decked area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 4.91m x 2.12m (16'1" x 6'11")
- With superb range of fitted units including oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher. All just recently installed. Floor and wall at units tiled.
- Rear hallway
- 3.73m x 1.47m (12'3" x 4'10")
- With hardwood wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.25m x 3.56m (13'11" x 11'8")
- With laminate wooden floor, built-in-wardrobe and French door to decked area.
- 2.61m x 2.34m (8'7" x 7'8")
- With bath, incorporating hand shower, wc, whb, with shower with fitted door. With floor and walls fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.71m x 3.36m (12'2" x 11'0")
- With laminate wooden floor, with French door to decked area.
- 1.62m x 1.62m (5'4" x 5'4")
- With Triton shower and fitted door, wc and whb, all recently installed. Floor and walls fully tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.86 kEh/m2/yr
On entering Naas from Dublin side, take a right turn at large roundabout and proceed down the Monread Road (note Woodies on right hand side). Now proceed through a smaller roundabout. Shortly after this proceed through the traffic lights and take the next right turn into Maryfield Court. (note electric gated entrance).