Meadow View, Rahandoon, Sallins, Co Kildare, W91 Y9F9
€698,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1988.
- Detached residence of 333m2 approximately, set on 1.5 acres approximately.
- 15 minutes walk to Arrow Train Station with direct rail service to Dublin City Centre, IFSC and Grand Canal Dock.
- Elevated site with stunning views of countryside.
- Electric wrought iron entrance gates.
- Includes own-door one bedroomed apartment.
- Stunning gardens.
- PVC windows (mix of double and triple glazing).
- PVC soffits and fascia.
- Painted exterior guaranteed for 15 years
- All carpets and curtains included.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Just 3 minutes drive to Sallins village and 10 minutes to Naas Town Centre.
- Short drive to N7 interchange.
- One minute walk to school bus stop.
The gardens of Meadow View are a delight, surrounding the house with lawns on two levels, perennial borders, flowering shrubs, fruit trees, hedging and evergreens such as sitka and spruce. To the rear is a vegetable garden with an abundance of rhubarb, potatoes, onions and herbs.
While in a rural setting this home is conveniently located just 1 km approximately from Sallins with many shops, bars, restaurants, creches, primary school, playground, canal walks and GAA club. Naas is just a few minutes away offering further shops, schools and leisure facilities.
The accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, family room, dining room, sunroom, kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, 4 bedrooms (1 en-suite), office, games room. Apartment comprises hallway, living /dining/kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom. Outside garage, shed, carport, tool shed and boiler house.
- Entrance Hallway
- Granite steps lead to the front door and the bright welcoming hallway. It has a carpet floor and cloakroom closet off.
- 6.11m x 4.04m (20'1" x 13'3")
- The lounge features a large picture window and a unique granite fireplace. Double doors to family room.
- Family Room
- 4.62m x 4.17m (15'2" x 13'8")
- The cosy family room has a cast iron fireplace with tile insert and carpet floor. Doors lead to the kitchen and dining room, with glass doors to the sunroom.
- Kitchen Area
- 4.60m x 3.63m (15'1" x 11'11")
- In the kitchen area extensive oak kitchen units and a central island provide ample storage. All are topped with a granite worktop. The kitchen includes a ceramic hob and double oven. It is plumbed for a dishwasher.
- Dining/Breakfast Area
- 5.18m x 4.58m (17' x 15'0")
- A glass wall separates the sunroom and the dining area of the kitchen which is filled with light. Its many windows display the sumptuous gardens and surrounding countryside. French doors lead out to a sunny granite paved terrace.
- 5.50m x 3.64m (18'1" x 11'11")
- This room is part of the extension completed 10 years ago. It is a bright airy room with marble floors and windows on all sides with a Velux window on its high ceiling. Rear views from this room span the countryside beyond.
- Dining Room
- 5.18m x 4.58m (17' x 15'0")
- This is a large room with carpet floor and rear views.
- Utility Room
- 4.70m x 2.04m (15'5" x 6'8")
- This room provides lots of storage in many oak units. It is plumbed for a washing machine and has a tiled floor. Door to stairs leading to basement.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.24m x 4.50m (17'2" x 14'9")
- Of dual aspect with bay window, this large double room has built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
- 2.74m x 1.31m (9' x 4'4")
- With wc, whb, bidet and dual shower, this room is fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.85m x 3.88m (19'2" x 12'9")
- A spacious double room to front with bay window, it has a wall of fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.07m x 3.50m (13'4" x 11'6")
- Another roomy double with laminate oak floor and built-in wardrobes and whb.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.60m x 3.70m (15'1" x 12'2")
- A double room to the rear with built-in wardrobes and whb.
- 3.08m x 2.78m (10'1" x 9'1")
- The main bathroom features wc, whb, bidet, corner bath, storage press and a corner shower unit with electric shower.
- 5.16m x 3.61m (16'11" x 11'10")
- Up a spiral staircase lies the office, with storage units and attic access.
- 7.48m x 2.04m (24'6" x 6'8")
- Leads to the games room.
- Games Room
- 8.70m x 4.08m (28'7" x 13'5")
- With carpet floor and snooker table.
- 1.50m x 1.30m (4'11" x 4'3")
- With tiled floor.
- Living/Dining Area
- 6.40m x 3.74m (21' x 12'3")
- With cast iron fireplace with electric fire, carpet floor and kitchen off.
- Ktichen Area
- 2.10m x 1.83m (6'11" x 6'0")
- With storage units, cooker, fridge and washing machine. The floor is tiled.
- Inner hallway
- 1.83m x 0.89m (6'0" x 2'11")
- With hotpress and storage closet.
- 2.36m x 1.38m (7'9" x 4'6")
- The fully tiled bathroom includes wc, whb and electric shower.
- 4.14m x 2.50m (13'7" x 8'2")
- A double room with laminate floor, it has fitted wardrobes.
- 5.80m x 5.80m (19'0" x 19'0")
- Double garage with electric doors.
- 4.12m x 2.93m (13'6" x 9'7")
- Block built with wooden doors and shelving.
- 6.72m x 3.64m (22'1" x 11'11")
- Tool Shed
- 5.00m x 3.23m (16'5" x 10'7")
- Block built with shelving.
- Boiler House
- 2.16m x 2.10m (7'1" x 6'11")
- With boiler, wc and whb.
Energy Performance Indicator: 148.32 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas take the Sallins Rd R407, follow the road to Sallins Village. Enter Sallins Village and go over the Canal bridge and take an immediate turn right so that Lock 13 bar is on your left. Follow the road for 1.1km and take the right turn. Follow the road. After you bear right, its the first house on the left.