29, Millbank Square, Sallins, Co.Kildare, W91K261
€140,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2002.
- Extends to 42m2 approximately.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- South west facing green area to the rear.
- Ample parking available.
- All kitchen appliances included.
- Management fee €960.00 per annum approximately to include block insurance, upkeep of the communal areas and refuse collection.
- A short walk to the Arrow rail link, shops, schools, pubs and restaurants.
- A short drive to the new M7/N7 .
The property is most centrally located and accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.69m x 2.04m (12'1" x 6'8")
- With laminate wooden floor and hotpress off.
- 1.80m x 1.80m (5'11" x 5'11")
- With tiled floor and splashback, wc, whb and shower.
- 5.23m x 2.29m (17'2" x 7'6")
- Spacious double room with laminate floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Kitchen/Living area
- 5.46m x 4.36m (17'11" x 14'4")
- Open plan with laminate floor for dining and living area, and a tiled floor in the kitchen. The kitchen area has built-in units including Zanussi oven and gas hob, fridge, washing machine, laminate counter top and tiled splashback. Access to patio and green area.
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.98 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Sallins village from the Naas direction go over the railway bridge, then the canal bridge and take the next left at the traffic lights. Pass Lidl on your left. Take the next left turn and follow the road to the right. Turn left and the block were number 29 is located is directly in front of you.