21, Millbridge Avenue, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 K5AF
€259,950 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1998
- Extends to 87m2 approximately.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Natural gas central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- All appliances, carpets and light fittings included.
- Large garden extending to 220m2 approximately to side and rear with side access and scope for extension subject to relevant planning.
- Overlooking large green area.
- Vehicular cul-de-sac location.
- Front garden in lawn with off-street parking for 2 cars.
- Easy walking distance to many Naas schools both primary and secondary.
- A short walk to bus services with a direct route to Dublin City Centre and the airport.
- Five minute stroll to the heart of Naas town or the same again to peaceful canal walks.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
Accommodation briefly comprises porch, entrance hall, guest wc, living room, kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
- 1.35m x 0.91m (4'5" x 3')
- With tiled floor and uPVC sliding door.
- 5.00m x 1.73m (16'5" x 5'8")
- With laminate wooden floor and freshly laid stairs carpet.
- Living room
- 4.60m x 3.68m (15'1" x 12'1")
- The bright and sunny living room is to the rear of the house, with French doors leading to the garden. It features a cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and slate hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining room
- 6.47m x 2.75m (21'3" x 9'0")
- The kitchen features a range of beech shaker style units and includes a gas hob, single oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. It has a tiled splashback and a laminate oak wooden floor. The dining area has a lovely bay window overlooking the front garden and the large green area to front.
- Guest WC
- 1.53m x 0.76m (5'0" x 2'6")
- With wc and whb, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- With carpet stairs, hotpress off and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.32m x 2.66m (14'2" x 8'9")
- This spacious double room has a bay window. It includes fitted wardrobes and a laminate wooden floor.
- 2.63m x 1.48m (8'8" x 4'10")
- With wc , whb and shower unit. It has a tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.14m x 2.32m (13'7" x 7'7")
- A double room to rear, it has a fitted wardrobe and a laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.19m x 2.17m (10'6" x 7'1")
- With rear views, this is a single room with a fitted wardrobe and laminate oak floor.
- 1.95m x 1.86m (6'5" x 6'1")
- With wc, whb and bath. It has a tiled floor and surround.
Energy Performance Indicator: 242.23 kWh/m2/yr
Leave Naas Main Street, in the Sallins direction, passing the church on your left. After 550m take a left onto Mill Lane. Take the second left turn and follow this road. As the road turns to the left, number 21 is the first house on the left hand side, facing the green.