4, Millbridge Way, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 C2YW
€239,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to 77m2 approximately of accommodation.
- Natural gas central heating.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Alarm system.
- All appliances included.
- All curtains, carpets, blinds and light fittings included.
- Easy maintenance garden to rear.
- Overlooking green area.
- Five minute stroll to the heart of Naas town or the same again to peaceful canal walks.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
Number 4 is located in a much sought-after development close to the heart of Naas town. This superb home is just a few minutes walk from Naas Main Street with its wonderful selection of shops, restaurants and amenities and is also a short stroll to walks on the Grand Canal. With the M7/N7 and the Arrow rail link at Sallins close by, viewing comes highly recommended.
The accommodation in this lovely property comprises entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room and guest wc. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms (one with en-suite) and main bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.26m x 1.27m (17'3" x 4'2")
- This is a bright hallway with light flooding in from the landing window. It has a laminate oak floor.
- Living Room
- 5.00m x 3.19m (16'5" x 10'6")
- This is a spacious light filled room of dual aspect with bay window to front and rear window overlooking the garden. It features a marble fireplace with wooden surround and an inset gas fire.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.00m x 3.80m (16'5" x 12'6")
- The bright kitchen is of dual aspect, with a bay window to front and window and back door to rear overlooking the patio. It features many shaker style oak kitchen units with a tiled splashback and tiled floor. The kitchen incorporates hob, oven, dishwasher and washing/drying machine and fridge freezer.
- Guest WC
- 1.86m x 0.83m (6'1" x 2'9")
- With wc and whb.
- 3.00m x 2.00m (9'10" x 6'7")
- The stairs and landing have carpet floorcovering. With hotpress off and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.24m x 3.15m (10'8" x 10'4")
- This is a spacious double room with fitted wardrobes and carpet flooring.
- 3.23m x 0.82m (10'7" x 2'8")
- The en-suite has a tiled floor and includes wc, whb and shower unit.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.20m x 2.60m (13'9" x 8'6")
- This double bedroom is of dual aspect. It has fitted wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 2.40m x 2.00m (7'10" x 6'7")
- The main bathroom includes bath with electric shower, wc, whb.
- The rear garden is in lawn with climbers and trees and a paved patio. With side gate for access.
Energy Performance Indicator: 170.55 kWh/m²/yr
Leave Naas Main Street, in the Sallins direction, passing the church on your left. After 550m take a left onto Mill Lane. Continue straight onto Millbridge Way. Take the first left onto Millbridge way and number 4 will be the first yellow house on your left.