4, Millbrook Court, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 P9PC
€217,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1995.
- Extends to 66m2 approximately.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Spacious understairs storage.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds, and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob, fridge and washing machine and included.
- Beds included.
- Garden shed included.
- Excellent condition.
- High speed fibre internet available.
- Cable TV.
- Wired for an alarm.
- Designated parking.
- Only a short drive to the N7/M7 and the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.21m x 1.65m (7'3" x 5'5")
- Living/Dining Area
- 6.11m x 3.93m (20'1" x 12'11")
- Bright spacious room with feature marble fireplace with mahogany wooden surround and gas fire insert. With storage area and laminate wooden floor. Door to patio area and rear garden.
- 2.15m x 2.09m (7'1" x 6'10")
- With white built-in kitchen including hob, oven, fridge and washing machine. Floor tiled.
- Landing with hotpress off and Velux window.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.39m x 2.51m (11'1" x 8'3")
- Bright double room to the front with built-in wardrobes, vanity unit and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.39m x 3.10m (11'1" x 10'2")
- Bright double room to the rear with built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 2.60m x 0.81m (8'6" x 2'8")
- With wc, whb and shower, tiled with splashback.
- 1.91m x 1.68m (6'3" x 5'6")
- Fully tiled with a suite comprising wc, whb and bath (with shower attachment). With Velux window.
Energy Performance Indicator: 231.91 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas Town from Dublin direction, take a left turn for Lawlor's Hotel on the left hand side. Proceed ahead and take 2nd right turn. From there Number 4 will be in the front row.