12, Millbrook Court, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 C95Y
€217,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1995.
- Extends to 66m2 approx.
- Situated in a prime location.
- Hardwood double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Large garden to rear with shed.
- Designated parking.
- All carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- All electrical appliances included.
- A short stroll to the Main street of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Just a few minutes walk to primary schools and secondary schools.
- Easy access to bus stops servicing Dublin, Newbridge etc.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This homes convenient position beside Naas Town Centre allows easy access to its many shops, boutiques, restaurants, hospital and local schools, both primary and secondary. The M7 and the rail link at Sallins are just a short drive away.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living/dining area, kitchen. Upstairs two bedrooms and a large bathroom.
- 2.20m x 1.95m (7'3" x 6'5")
- The hallway has a laminate oak floor which runs through to the living room, and there is carpet on the stairs.
- Living Room/Dining Area
- 6.08m x 3.94m (19'11" x 12'11")
- This is a large bright room with doors leading to the patio area outside. It has a marble fireplace with gas fired insert. There is a storage room off (2.29m x 0.9m)
- 2.21m x 1.84m (7'3" x 6'0")
- The kitchen units are in cream with an attractive tile mosaic splashback. It includes a gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, and washing machine. The floor is tiled.
- 2.48m x 1.96m (8'2" x 6'5")
- The landing is very bright with a Velux window overhead.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.94m x 2.51m (12'11" x 8'3")
- A double room to the front of the house overlooking the green area, it has a laminate oak floor and fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.70m x 3.21m (12'2" x 10'6")
- This is a bright and spacious double room with fitted wardrobes and dressing table. With hotpress off.
- 2.44m x 1.84m (8'0" x 6'0")
- The fully tiled bathroom features wc, whb, shower unit and bath. It has a heated towel rail and a Velux window.
- To front there is designated parking and a green area. To the rear is a large garden mostly in lawn with shrubs and trees. There is a paved patio and a metal shed (2m x 1.5m).
Energy Performance Indicator: 179.69kWh/m2/yr
On entering Naas, proceed into the centre of town and take the left turn at Lawlors Hotel. Take the second right onto Corbans Lane and take the entrance into Millbrook Court on your left hand side. Number 12 is the second house on the right.